Breaking News concerning First Game

Both our football and basketball teams had a hell of a lot better year than UT. That is just a fact. And I am a UT fan as well, have been my whole life...my dad is a graduate of UT.

And yet UT still would have beat your team this year. The difference between UT and NC state is you'll never hear a UT fan say we had a Hell of a year after an 8-5 finish and losses to Cincinnati and an atrocious Boston College team.

And yet UT still would have beat your team this year. The difference between UT and NC state is you'll never hear a UT fan say we had a Hell of a year after an 8-5 finish and losses to Cincinnati and an atrocious Boston College team.

I never said we had a hell of a year just a better one than UT

Are you serious! Just look on this board. There are people on here hoping for 8-9 wins. Back when I was at UT, those were horrible years. Not so now as we've been kicked around a bit as of late...I wouldn't trade with NC State, though.

It seems like a lot of people on this board would love 8 wins this season so idk what you are talking about

Are you serious! Just look on this board. There are people on here hoping for 8-9 wins. Back when I was at UT, those were horrible years. Not so now as we've been kicked around a bit as of late...I wouldn't trade with NC State, though.

"Hoping" for 8-9 wins in the SEC after the last few years we've gone through is not the same as bragging about a 7-5 record in the ACC imo.

Yes u said you would rather be 5-7 UT and stay at home.

Than compared to a 7-5 NC state team. At one point we played the top 3 teams in the country within 4 weeks. NC state going 7-5 is as respectable as UT going 5-7 with a god awful loss to Kentucky.

Reactions: 2 people
Would you rather have a losing season or go to a bowl game and win?
I would rather have this as my schedule last year.....

Liberty
Wake Forest
South Alabama
Cincy
Georgia Tech
Central Michigan
Virginia
Florida St
UNC
BC
Clemson
Maryland

Must be nice not playing 5 top 20 teams, not including Georgia. If UT had that they would easily have a winning record.

Than compared to a 7-5 NC state team. At one point we played the top 3 teams in the country within 4 weeks. NC state going 7-5 is as respectable as UT going 5-7 with a god awful loss to Kentucky.

8-5 NC State team btw. ok so you are so full of yourself and have so much pride that you would rather not play in a bowl game than win one as NC State

I would rather have this as my schedule last year.....

Liberty
Wake Forest
South Alabama
Cincy
Georgia Tech
Central Michigan
Virginia
Florida St
UNC
BC
Clemson
Maryland

Must be nice not playing 5 top 20 teams, not including Georgia. If UT had that they would easily have a winning record.

Yes we had a lot easier schedule duh its the ACC...Im not an idiot the ACC is awful but saying you would rather stay at home and not play in a bowl game is just ignorant

VN Store

Back