'13 GA DT Robert Nkemdiche

Actually UGA didn't drop the ball with Denzel. He had issues getting qualified for UGA and by the new rules if they don't qualify they still count against your numbers for that year. Also I know what Roberts parents have said and they did say the decision is ultimately up to him but they have also made it well known that they wanted them together. However you can't carry on a conversation in recruiting with bama fans because they think all these guys are locks to them and people would be crazy to think they might go elsewhere. We heard the same thing with Mitchell, Crowell, Swann and many others.

Actually UGA didn't drop the ball with Denzel. He had issues getting qualified for UGA and by the new rules if they don't qualify they still count against your numbers for that year. Also I know what Roberts parents have said and they did say the decision is ultimately up to him but they have also made it well known that they wanted them together. However you can't carry on a conversation in recruiting with bama fans because they think all these guys are locks to them and people would be crazy to think they might go elsewhere. We heard the same thing with Mitchell, Crowell, Swann and many others.

well i think every fanbase feels that way about certain recruits just like UGA fans were saying Tyren Jones was a lock, so really no one has room to talk because it would make them a hypocrite. after reading alot of TideWarrior post, he is far from thinking all of these guys are a lock,he seems to base his opinion on the information available, quotes, etc, there is nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: 1 person
well i think every fanbase feels that way about certain recruits just like UGA fans were saying Tyren Jones was a lock, so really no one has room to talk because it would make them a hypocrite. after reading alot of TideWarrior post, he is far from thinking all of these guys are a lock,he seems to base his opinion on the information available, quotes, etc, there is nothing wrong with that.
Every fanbase has their delusional fans. Jones has not signed his LOI and Jordan Jenkins was Bama bound too, remember?

Actually you are incorrect. The new signing rules went into effect for the 2013 class. He was a part of the 2012 class. Which means if a player does sign a NLI for the 2012 class and does not qualify they do not count against the class. Second since you seem to not understand the recruiting rules, Denzell was not eligible to sign a NLI once he was qualified. The NCAA and NLI do not allow a player to sign a NLI in May.

In regards to UA and locks you might want to check your fan base before you attack another. I will show you post of many UGA fans that claimed X Dickson was a UGA lock or that G Smith was. Many more but why name them all. Second I have never said that he was a lock but yet you attempt to attack me since I am the only UA fan that was responding for some reason you have an issue.

I am sorry that the UGA program is not where you would like it to be. Or that you seem to have a issue with UA. Maybe you are a closet AU fan. It is really pathetic every chance you get you want to attack me but yet fail in the attempt. Again before you start throwing out your opinion as fact look up the rules and before you attack someone make sure it has the effect you are hoping for. Because really all it does is make me feel sorry for you since you spend so much time obsessing over another team, that is not even a rival, because your team for whatever reason is lacking in your mind.

Again you want to have a conversation fine, but if every chance you get you want to take a jab and make it personal you make yourself look pathetic. Not one time did I say he was a lock or say UGA had no chance, but if you would read my post you would have known that.

First off UGA told Denzel he needed to be able to qualify to get into Georgia before they would offer him. He didn't and then he committed to Ole Miss because they offered him before he was qualified. Second, I said that Ole Miss had a reallly good shot at getting him and you said they had as much of a shot at it as Vandy did at winning the east and everyone can take that how they want but I see it for what it is. I have been told by Georgia guys that we have very little chance at signing him and this is not from some posters on a message board. As far as Geno I don't know one Georgia fan that ever said he was a Georgia lock and the same goes for Dickson. I think most thought we had a real shot at getting Dickson. I think most Georgia fans knew that we were not getting Geno or Brandon Greene. I am not taking a shot at you I am just telling you that Ole Miss has a real good shot at landing Robert....a better shot than Georgia. If you want to discuss Georgia players being recruited then feel free to stop by the rant or Dawgpost and discuss it. Most of the posters on both sites are realistic about what guys each team has real shots with and alot of the posters know al lot of these guys, their parents or the coaches at their schools. FWIW for the Georgia fans here the word is we will get 3-4 commits this weekend. Also by the way Georgia has a real good shot at flipping Foster. More than you realize.

First off UGA told Denzel he needed to be able to qualify to get into Georgia before they would offer him. He didn't and then he committed to Ole Miss because they offered him before he was qualified. Second, I said that Ole Miss had a reallly good shot at getting him and you said they had as much of a shot at it as Vandy did at winning the east and everyone can take that how they want but I see it for what it is. I have been told by Georgia guys that we have very little chance at signing him and this is not from some posters on a message board. As far as Geno I don't know one Georgia fan that ever said he was a Georgia lock and the same goes for Dickson. I think most thought we had a real shot at getting Dickson. I think most Georgia fans knew that we were not getting Geno or Brandon Greene. I am not taking a shot at you I am just telling you that Ole Miss has a real good shot at landing Robert....a better shot than Georgia. If you want to discuss Georgia players being recruited then feel free to stop by the rant or Dawgpost and discuss it. Most of the posters on both sites are realistic about what guys each team has real shots with and alot of the posters know al lot of these guys, their parents or the coaches at their schools. FWIW for the Georgia fans here the word is we will get 3-4 commits this weekend. Also by the way Georgia has a real good shot at flipping Foster. More than you realize.

Well we will disagree on both RN and Foster. Ole Miss may be in his top group but I doubt they really have a shot, and I would give UGA or LSU a greater chance of getting him before Ole Miss. Also when I said Ole Miss had no shot I never followed that by he wasa lock to UA.

In regards to Smith just go back and read his thread on here and you will see a UGA fan discussing Smith and UGA and where he will end up at. And Greene your pay sites and boards were pumping out hope about flipping him in Jan.

In regards to your commits this weekend yes I believe UGA will pull 2 or 3 and from the UGA boards Foster people have hope but it not mentioned as one of the ones they are expecting.

In regards to Foster again not concerned. Especially after his visit to UA last night.

I am not obessessing with UA and I cant stand Auburn. I am fine with where georgia is right now. We have a great defensive staff, a very good QB, a stble of outstanding rbs, one of the best wr corps in the sec and return 9 starters from the #5 defense in the country. We won the SEC east last year and look to be headed there again this year and have one of the easier schedules I have seen for us in a long time. I can't wait for 2012. I made a couple of posts about teams that have shots at landing a couple of players and you use back handed remarks and a couple of chosen quotes by these players that favor Bama to post here. I am just stating an opinion because you , I and no one else can really say where any of these guys are going to sign all we can do is speculate I just don't understand why you get so defensive about it. FWIW I don't think Georgia will get Nkemdiche and there are a lot of other players from Georgia that I know Georgia will not get that are really good players. Either way Denzel did not get an official offer from Georgia because he was not qualified at the time and they were not going to offer him till he was.

As far as UGA paysites I use scout and all of the scout guys said we had a shot a Patterson and Young that we missed on and the rest we basically had very little to no shot on. Not sure why you would have a paid subscription to a Georgia site though.

I am not obessessing with UA and I cant stand Auburn. I am fine with where georgia is right now. We have a great defensive staff, a very good QB, a stble of outstanding rbs, one of the best wr corps in the sec and return 9 starters from the #5 defense in the country. We won the SEC east last year and look to be headed there again this year and have one of the easier schedules I have seen for us in a long time. I can't wait for 2012. I made a couple of posts about teams that have shots at landing a couple of players and you use back handed remarks and a couple of chosen quotes by these players that favor Bama to post here. I am just stating an opinion because you , I and no one else can really say where any of these guys are going to sign all we can do is speculate I just don't understand why you get so defensive about it. FWIW I don't think Georgia will get Nkemdiche and there are a lot of other players from Georgia that I know Georgia will not get that are really good players. Either way Denzel did not get an official offer from Georgia because he was not qualified at the time and they were not going to offer him till he was.

HAHA, you mean since last year? Your schedule is what got you the east last year.

Wait a minute. Since you only have a few post it is easy to go read everything you have posted. So before you point the finger at me I believe that your 2nd post on this site, and before I had even seen you was a direct attack at me. Unprovoked yet you come storming into the Kamara thread and called me out for something you intrepeted the wrong way on a UA board. Anyone can go read your thread. I have never get defensive, just do not know why you needed to attack me.

I do not stalk posters on other boards and than attack them on a different one. Several times you have called me out and told posters they they should not listen to me. You have an issue with me for whatever reason.

In regards to backhanded comments check yourself. Just because I do not agree with you does not require a smart remark from you. You posted your opinion about RN and Ole Miss. I next posted mine and never said any backhanded towards you or UGA. You next post included a snide comment about UA's fanbase.

As far as UGA paysites I use scout and all of the scout guys said we had a shot a Patterson and Young that we missed on and the rest we basically had very little to no shot on. Not sure why you would have a paid subscription to a Georgia site though.

I never said I had a paid subscription but I do post on a board, actually just read for the most part, where there are threads for every team by their fans that they post all the paysite articles for free.:)

BTW Dawgrant is free and I just googled Brandon Greene+Dawgrant and found multiple threads about UGA getting him. Just read a story posted where UGA fans were talking about their chances because socrates on leather helmet believed Greene to UGA. Dawgrant was a board you posted a minute ago.

I never said I had a paid subscription but I do post on a board, actually just read for the most part, where there are threads for every team by their fans that they post all the paysite articles for free.:)

BTW Dawgrant is free and I just googled Brandon Greene+Dawgrant and found multiple threads about UGA getting him. Just read a story posted where UGA fans were talking about their chances because socrates on leather helmet believed Greene to UGA. Dawgrant was a board you posted a minute ago.

Sorry for the dumb question but who in the he!! is Socrates?

Thanks

Sorry for the dumb question but who in the he!! is Socrates?

Thanks

Some guy on leather helmet site. Alot of peeps thanks he has legit sources. But I hear that all the time somebody knows somebody or knows an insider. I was just using an example of something on Dawg Rant. Your UGA brethen above stated that most UGA fans never thought Greene would flip and used Dawg Rant as a board that is legit so I looked it up and found many posts that said different from many UGA fans. Socrates was one exemple and I give him no validity for his sources just was an example of the type of stuff that floats around on all boards even the UGA boards.

Socrates, over on Leather Helmet Blog, says... @ DawgRant.com

Again unless I see the actual source or hear it directly from the recruit, which is not always what it seems, I pay very little attention to the validity of it. And even then until they sign anything is posiible.

Last edited:
First off socrates does not post on Dawgrant. Second the guy that runs LHB is EC Dawg/ socrates and basically lost any respect he might have had when he started blogs about Crowell not wanting to give up the #1 so he and Branden could be on the field at the same time. The only recruiting guys you should even pay attention to on Dawrant are Swinford Dawg, Widespread Dawg and MikkUGA. Then there is Lowndes on scout but he is mostly on 247 now. Outside of Mansell, Simmons and Gentry on the subscription those are the only posters on the free boards I would pay attention to. I would take everyone else with a grain of salt.

First off socrates does not post on Dawgrant. Second the guy that runs LHB is EC Dawg/ socrates and basically lost any respect he might have had when he started blogs about Crowell not wanting to give up the #1 so he and Branden could be on the field at the same time. The only recruiting guys you should even pay attention to on Dawrant are Swinford Dawg, Widespread Dawg and MikkUGA. Then there is Lowndes on scout but he is mostly on 247 now. Outside of Mansell, Simmons and Gentry on the subscription those are the only posters on the free boards I would pay attention to. I would take everyone else with a grain of salt.

no. dont want to get into specifics, just no.

Well I am not attention deprived so the only time I will post here in the future will be if there is recruiting news I receive here in Georgia about a Georgia hs player as it pertains to them committing to Tennessee.

Well I am not attention deprived so the only time I will post here in the future will be if there is recruiting news I receive here in Georgia about a Georgia hs player as it pertains to them committing to Tennessee.

Great plan! :eek:k:

Every fanbase has their delusional fans. Jones has not signed his LOI and Jordan Jenkins was Bama bound too, remember?

every recruit has a story, Jenkins wanted to go to bama, but mommy wanted him to go to UGA and dad wanted him at UF. UGA was a middle ground for all of them and most people know that but there is nothing wrong with that

one thing i do remember, based on scout.com alone, is how only 4 of the top 20 Georgia players stayed instate last year. Bama and Auburn combined to sign 8 of those 20.

Last edited:
I just want to reiterate that I did say Ole Miss had a really good shot here. Take a look around. I know it doesn't pertain to a Tennessee recruit and it will be the last.

Last edited:
every recruit has a story, Jenkins wanted to go to bama, but mommy wanted him to go to UGA and dad wanted him at UF. UGA was a middle ground for all of them and most people know that but there is nothing wrong with that

one thing i do remember, based on scout.com alone, is how only 4 of the top 20 Georgia players stayed instate last year. Bama and Auburn combined to sign 8 of those 20.
I'm sure every recruit does have a story. How do you know your story is correct? Some delusional fans will come up with all kinds of reasons as to why they missed on a kid. Sometimes the best thing to do is just wish the kid well and move on.

Do you think every kid who lives in GA will go to UGA? You don't mention that we picked up some very good out of state players.

I posted this on one of our boards and this is a trend I am seeing with him. He appears to be helping out friends and family get scholarships by hinting he may be a package deal. Again just how I am reading things.

Denzel(his real brother) had no offers, mostly because of academics and maybe some other concerns, but Denzel started telling schools that him and Robert wanted to play together, that their mother wanted them to play together, and even said they would be a package deal. Robert when asked said he would love to play with his brother. Next Ole Miss offered Denzel, he commited, and when asked about playing together he said Ole Miss would get a look now but said after Denzel comited he will do what is best for him.

Next, Robert last season lived with Nick Schuessler. At the time he only had one offer from MTSU, but when Robert was interviewed he talked about how he considered Nick a brother, loved the family, and would love to play with him in college. Ole Miss, Miss State, Ark, and few more offered. Come NSD he signed with MSU and afterwards Robert said he would look at MSU but will do what is best for him.

Now Robert has a 3rd best friend/brother, D Kamara. Now Kamara is trying to get legit looks, but no real offers until Robert says he would love to play with David and if the right opportunity became available he would consider the package deal. Guess what Ole Miss and few others are now offering David. They both just visited Clemson a place I hear David really likes but they have not offered yet. But Robert was just quoted as saying we are both going back up there this weekend to see if they are going to offer. My guess if Clemson thinks it helps them out with Robert, David will leave this weekend with an offer.

It seems Robert is trying to leverage his position to secure scholarships for his friends and family. Again just my opinion but there is a pattern here.

VN Store

Back