'12 MD ATH Stefon Diggs

I was at the 2007 game at Cal. It was a great series. I'd love to see another home and home with UT. Granted I don't know how easy it would now that there are only 3 OOC games for the Pac 12 teams and Cal has Ohio St. for 2012 and 2013 Texas for 2015 and 2016 and there's that one game match-up with big ten starting in 2017.

I was at the 2007 game at Cal. It was a great series. I'd love to see another home and home with UT. Granted I don't know how easy it would now that there are only 3 OOC games for the Pac 12 teams and Cal has Ohio St. for 2012 and 2013 Texas for 2015 and 2016 and there's that one game match-up with big ten starting in 2017.

Well I certainly hope y'all destroy Ohio state and Texas. Can't stand either. ESP Ohio state. Even before urbie went there I despised them.

HG!!!!!!!!!!

read he liked the pease to OC hire that was what worried him to(oc hire)

even read something else from TE kent taylor sayin nelson agholor is ours now

great news but who knows wit the free shiz i read

Last edited:
HG!!!!!!!!!!

read he liked the pease to OC hire that was what worried him to(oc hire)

even read something else from TE kent taylor sayin nelson agholor is ours now

great news but who knows wit the free shiz i read

The recruits love the hire from the reports and Diggs may OV this weekend. I'm not worried about Nelson kids been a Gator for a min but the USC OV does worry me a little. A whole weekend in LA with shirtless LK and Coach O. lol

Last edited:
Marseanbaybee #1
I'm a lose alot friends and family with my decision

sounds like MD out down to Aub/UF

Maryland? ha ha ha....I didn't think they had a chance in the world. Muschump is making Ron Zook look like Lombardi

VN Store

Back