’14 GA DB Evan Berry (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things aren't looking good with the twins. It's gonna make me absolutley sick if they end up somewhere else.

Hopefully EB changes his tune on Dooley.

I wouldn't say he "hates" Dooley at all. He has been very supportive of him since he was hired.

However, he had a little outburst earlier this morning on twitter. You can read about it on the football forum "Berry tweet" go to the end cause the beginning isnt talking about today.

Basically he was saying Dooley is mistreating the Fulmer guys in order to make more room for his guys. TPoole agreed as well.

Then he said something about us messing with his brothers dreams or something. Just all around bad news.

I wouldn't say he "hates" Dooley at all. He has been very supportive of him since he was hired.

However, he had a little outburst earlier this morning on twitter. You can read about it on the football forum "Berry tweet" go to the end cause the beginning isnt talking about today.

Basically he was saying Dooley is mistreating the Fulmer guys in order to make more room for his guys. TPoole agreed as well.

Then he said something about us messing with his brothers dreams or something. Just all around bad news.

I believe brothers was in reference to the Fulmer guys. A lot will change between now and 2014 signing day. Either Dooley will be here because he has been successful or a new coach will be here.

I believe brothers was in reference to the Fulmer guys. A lot will change between now and 2014 signing day. Either Dooley will be here because he has been successful or a new coach will be here.

This. Fulmer's guys were a mess for the most part. While I understand Berry's loyalty to them, both Kiffin and Dooley saw the need to toughen them up or move them out.

This. Fulmer's guys were a mess for the most part. While I understand Berry's loyalty to them, both Kiffin and Dooley saw the need to toughen them up or move them out.

Berry is loyal because his job doesn't depend on it. When he left after his junior year it was what was best for him. Nothing wrong with that decision. Dooley is making decisions based off what is best to win, which in turn is what is best for him.

Berry is loyal because his job doesn't depend on it. When he left after his junior year it was what was best for him. Nothing wrong with that decision. Dooley is making decisions based off what is best to win, which in turn is what is best for him.

Well said man, and a good dose of truth. Dooley's job is to win, not be loyal to someone else's "boys". Besides, I didn't realize there were that many Fulmer boys left considering the carnage that X brought on.

Ridiculous article. The coaches are a bit more focused on wrapping up the '12 class and getting in with kids in the '13 class. Plus we are 3 coaches short. The Berry brothers have received, and will continue to receive, ample attention from UT.

Reactions: 9 people
Ridiculous article. The coaches are a bit more focused on wrapping up the '12 class and getting in with kids in the '13 class. Plus we are 3 coaches short. The Berry brothers have received, and will continue to receive, ample attention from UT.

I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back