’14 GA DB Evan Berry (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even that bold, especially considering there will be two identical ones with updates and insanity

Maybe all the "football forum posters" can post in one thread and all the "recruiting forum posters" can post in the other one..

Reactions: 1 person
15,000 is a lock for this thread, if he isn't offered next recruiting season I will personally start a riot down PF way.

Let's all hope Trooper Taylor gets canned close to NSD when the Berry Brothers are ready to.commit. they have strong ties to him.

This recruit is 2 years away from signing day...we are already on page 5 (yeah I changed number of post per page)

I don't think Dooley is stupid enough to not recruit them. I mean they are '14 recruits. There are 2 NSDs before the Berry Twins will sign.

Evan once proclaimed Tennessee as his leader many moons ago when Phillip Fulmer roamed the Shields-Watkins Field sidelines. Things are different now, but the Vols still stand out.

"I still like Tennessee," Evan said. "But at the beginning of this recruiting process I'd like to give everyone a fair chance. Everyone is going to start off even and then we will go from there."
-VQ.

Vols... They will enjoy the process, but sadly for all the other big schools that will be all over them, they will choose the Vols. Berry family = Vols.

You may be right. I'm not sure what is going to happen. But even with all the negativity surrounding the Vols program the last few years, they still like UT. They have memories there because of their father and brother.

The new article about the twins up on VQ is a great article. It shows that both Elliot and Evan were raised correctly and will go through the process the right way. They both seemed very mature for their age in how they talked about how they handled recruiting.

It cannot be understated how important it is of landing both the Berry boys.

I realize they might pull a Peyton Manning and venture out to create their own legacy but DD & Co. need to put in a ton of work with these kids and teach them the importance of continuing the Berry legacy on the Hill.

Oh...and the "Thunder Dome of Power" will be a key piece in recruiting them....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back