’14 GA DB Evan Berry (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It cannot be understated how important it is of landing both the Berry boys.

I realize they might pull a Peyton Manning and venture out to create their own legacy but DD & Co. need to put in a ton of work with these kids and teach them the importance of continuing the Berry legacy on the Hill.

If they do that, everyone will light DD up saying he didnt try hard enough

Both twins visiting AU again this weekend with Josh Holsey and Blaise Taylor attending with them. :)

Blaise Taylor is Trooper Taylor's son for those not in the know. Josh, Blaise, Evan, and Elliot are all good friends.

Both twins visiting AU again this weekend with Josh Holsey and Blaise Taylor attending with them. :)

Blaise Taylor is Trooper Taylor's son for those not in the know. Josh, Blaise, Evan, and Elliot are all good friends.

As long as the moneybags aren't visiting with them, I'm not too worried.

As much as I'm hated here I still can't be a dick and call both Elliot and Evan to AU yet BUT! AU is the main competition for their signature along with Tenn.

As much as I'm hated here I still can't be a dick and call both Elliot and Evan to AU yet BUT! AU is the main competition for their signature along with Tenn.

Early in the game hoss. Sanctions can come, coaches get fired, Troop could leave... lotsa time for Dooley to recruit these guys.

Reactions: 1 person
Early in the game hoss. Sanctions can come, coaches get fired, Troop could leave... lotsa time for Dooley to recruit these guys.

100% agree Nicksjuzunk but I'd say UT has a better chance of getting hit with sanctions than AU. Chizik is a class act! :good!:

Not by a long shottttttttt.

I'd say it's 50/50 now with UT and AU.

So if I flip a coin and pick tails, you're going to tell me 'not by a long shottttttt'?

I guess its different if heads is throwing money around.

Chizik is a class act! :good!:

Laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif

Reactions: 11 people

No problem. You've never worried about coming across as a dick before.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
Auburn probably is the main competition but competition (when used correctly) is the key word.

UT will always be the team to beat here.

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back