Football Scoop - Randy Shannon has agreed to DC

ha hah dude every coach in america is like dooley if not worse. I have heard former players at Texas that said that Mack Brown cusses like a damn sailor.
You want to hear some Sailor talk, go to a Virginia Tech practice. They even made me Blush:censored::blush2:!

So what would the typical delay be on information getting through a grapevine with that many iterations?

Fair to say that the information is at least a day or two old?

One would think.

He is a believable guy, not one to just say things just for the sake of saying them, don't know his friend however and can't speak for him.

You would think a UT player would be in the know, at this point there is so much speculation on Shannon that it seems like its just a matter of when and not if.

So we are going to have another DC for a year or two before he leaves us for a HC offer....sweet.

So we are going to have another DC for a year or two before he leaves us for a HC offer....sweet.

who cares as long as we get this class closed out and one more PLUS we win some games, our program will be on MUCH better footing and we'll be well positioned to promote LT or get somebody else in place

RS is not coming to UT. I wish we would just stop this nonsense. It's amazing how quickly a bunch of non-substantiated crap goes viral here at VN.

Mark it down: RS is NOT coming here.

One would think.

He is a believable guy, not one to just say things just for the sake of saying them, don't know his friend however and can't speak for him.

You would think a UT player would be in the know, at this point there is so much speculation on Shannon that it seems like its just a matter of when and not if.

I don't allow myself to think like this anymore. It's burned me too many times in the past.

Link? How about common sense. Don't need a link for that. I've learned to be a contrarian: when everyone thinks something is going to happen, it rarely does.

Just trying to save you guys some tears...

Hey DJ...for your admiration, I found a photo of FigiVol giving the VFL sign

Attachments

• figi.jpg
    figi.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 131

VN Store

Back