Football Scoop - Randy Shannon has agreed to DC

Kermit.gif

I am logging off. Not gonna get any better than this s**t

nope, not getting any better than this .gif

Reactions: 1 person
New D.C. at UT Could Be Randy Shannon
January 5, 2012 //0A source with knowledge of Tennessee’s search for a new Defensive Coordinator has learned that Randy Shannon will be hired for the position. Recruits and current players have been notified.

Randy Shannon was Head Coach of the Miami (FL) Hurricanes from 2007-2010. He went 28-22 with 2 bowl appearances in 4 seasons at Miami. Before then he spent 6 seasons as Miami’s Defensive Coordinator. He fielded top 10 defenses 5 of the 6 seasons he was there.

New D.C. at UT Could Be Randy Shannon
January 5, 2012 //0A source with knowledge of Tennessee’s search for a new Defensive Coordinator has learned that Randy Shannon will be hired for the position. Recruits and current players have been notified.

Randy Shannon was Head Coach of the Miami (FL) Hurricanes from 2007-2010. He went 28-22 with 2 bowl appearances in 4 seasons at Miami. Before then he spent 6 seasons as Miami’s Defensive Coordinator. He fielded top 10 defenses 5 of the 6 seasons he was there.

where did you get this one?

I'll never forget walking out of Neyland after the LSU game THE YEAR AFTER Katrina and one of our drunk fans said, "Let LSU have the win, at least we still have our baby pictures."

I have not felt so conflicted over the decision to laugh at something since.

Conflicting or not.....that is some funny $%!^ right there!!!

Sources say....

I was told...

I just heard...

I think...

I believe...

We are told...He Tweeted...She Tweeted

And with intros like this we drive ourselves nuts and flip-flop by the hour. Why do we do this to ourselves?

Aargh!

Basilio - "On Randy Shannon: If this guy doesn't end up here as UT's Defensive Coordinator, it will be the most smoke ever for a non-story. I told you earlier in the week that I got it from a high level source that it was done."

Tony Basilio Show

rockytopinky
Player of the Year
766 posts this site

Posted: Yesterday*11:45*PM
Channel 5 News in Nashville reports Randy Shannon will be*
Def. Cordinator at Tennessee according to the Miami Herald, you can take that for what its worth just reported it on sports in Nashville

I'm not one to just post outlandish rumors but I just heard from a guy I work with that it will be Shannon, his best friend is a physical therapist and has been working with a UT player who gave up the info.

This is like a game of telephone. Almost every rumor is from another rumor. I am starting to believe that it is true Dooley hasn't spoken with him.

This is like a game of telephone. Almost every rumor is from another rumor. I am starting to believe that it is true Dooley hasn't spoken with him.

Its our luck that some reporter will catch RS and RS will say "TN???, who's the coach there??! No I have not had any contact whatsoever. I've been on a European vacation the past week."

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not one to just post outlandish rumors but I just heard from a guy I work with that it will be Shannon, his best friend is a physical therapist and has been working with a UT player who gave up the info.

So what would the typical delay be on information getting through a grapevine with that many iterations?

Fair to say that the information is at least a day or two old?

VN Store

Back