'12 FL QB Nathan Peterman (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been dropped passes every game. Now this is HS, so that's to be expected. I've seen kids hit right in the hands and drop the ball. It happens. Nate is accurate. I watch him every week.

Bartram runs a pro style offense, often running a single back set. The tight ends are more of an H back type. It's not a dink and dunk passing game, they will gun it down the field.

Nate can roll out or sit in the pocket. He can run it if he needs to, but will take a shot in the pocket to get the ball off.

He has low numbers compared to some QBs, but the kid hasn't played a complete game yet. In 4 regular season games, he has played to the half in 2 of them, 2 series in the 3rd quarter in one of them and through the 3rd quarter in 1. Our toughest games are ahead of us, so we'll see how he does then. This is a strong team with most of the starters having college offers. They are ranked #3 in the state in their classification.

Hope I answered any questions. Don't hesitate to ask if you want to know anything else.

Dep

Reactions: 1 person
This thread just makes me happy every time I read through it. Dep may be the nicest poster ever, Vol or not. It's a nice change of pace from the sky-is-falling-Vols-against-Vols recruiting threads.

Hep, thanks for the kind words. I enjoy passing along information.

I am very picky about what threads I post in on Volnation, because I have seen how some Gator fans have ruined it for those of us who enjoy talking football.

I enjoy the site and most of the people here are very friendly.

Dep

Reactions: 2 people
Bobby Walker, one of Nate's WRs and a 3 star recruit, has committed to Troy. He had multiple offers and had narrowed it down to Ole Miss, Southern Miss, Illinois and Troy.

Early playing time and the campus and coaches were the reasons he chose Troy.

Just thought I'd throw that in there. :) No extra charge.

Dep

Bobby Walker, one of Nate's WRs and a 3 star recruit, has committed to Troy. He had multiple offers and had narrowed it down to Ole Miss, Southern Miss, Illinois and Troy.

Dep

Says something about the instability at Ole Miss, doesn't it?

Dep

Thanks for the info. you bring to the board!

Says something about the instability at Ole Miss, doesn't it?

I was kinda surprised he turned down a shot at the SEC, too. He said it was a comfort thing with Troy, so I sure can't blame him.

He's a good kid, I'm hoping he has a successful career there.

Dep

Thanks for the info. you bring to the board!

Glad you appreciated the info.

I almost didn't post it, but I thought that maybe ya'll wouldn't mind seeing where the guys Nate is playing with are going.

I'm really curious about his other WR, Jared Crump and where he will go. He has plenty of offers as well.

Dep

Sorry about the late post about Nate's game last night, but I was up at 0500hrs to work a charity bike ride.

Bartram Trail beat Lee High School 58-8. I see UTCVol beat me to it, but Nate had an awesome game last night. Like UTC said, 20-23 for 315yrs, and 3 tds. I believe this gives him 15 TD passes, 2 rushing TDs, and NO interception on the year. I'll get all his stats together later and post his yearly stuff as far as attempts and completions.

He started the game pretty much the way he started last week's game, with a long TD pass to Jared Crump, his favorite target on the first play of the game. This week's TD was 83yds, lasts week's was only 63. :)

He was pulled about 5 minutes into the 3rd quarter. The score with 4 minutes left in the first quarter was 28-0. He threw all 3 TD in the first quarter. They pretty much went to the running game after that. It was a real drubbing. Granted, Lee isn't a powerhouse, but they beat a team last week 47-7, so they can put points up.

We face a real test this week, when Bartram Trail plays Atlantic Coast. They are 4-1 and can put up a lot of points. It is a conference game so it will be big. Plus it will be the first away game in 4 weeks. Should be interesting!

Anyway, Nate continues to shine and looks more like a 5 star than a 4 star every game. I hope he gets the bump up!

If you have any questions, fire away and I'll try and answer them for you. I'll work on getting his yearly stats posted but I need to get some lunch, it's been a long day already.

Take care all, good luck on the game today. Wish us some too, because we are going to need it!

Dep

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back