'12 FL QB Nathan Peterman (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bartram defeated Englewood 63-0 last night on a soggy field. It was 28-0 at the end of the first quarter. With 10 minutes left in the 2nd quarter it was 35-0, and by halftime it was 49-0, so needless to say, there wasn't a lot of passing once those kind of scores are reached. Bartram rushed for 237 yards.

Nate was 9 of 17 for 139 yards and 3 TDs. He didn't play the second half. Nate now has 12 TD passes, 2 Rushing TD and NO interceptions for his 4 regular season games. He also has not played an entire game yet due to lopsided scores.

Hope everyone has a great week.

Dep

Thanks Dep. Has he played any great competition yet?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Peterman was 9-17 for 139 yds w/3 TD's last night. They beat beat Jacksonville Englewood 63-0.

According to Gator Dep those stats are from the first half.

The Ponte Vedra game was his toughest match up so far and we won 55-26. They are early favorites to win their conference. The rest of the teams we've faced have been out manned, which shows in all the lopsided scores.

We have tough games coming against Atlantic Coast and St Augustine, both conference games. St Aug will be the bench test. Bartram hasn't beat St Aug in its 10 year existence. We lost to them at their field in the playoffs last year by 1 point.

St Aug is a playoff team every year and has won a state title just a few years ago. On paper, we are more talented, but we are playing them at their stadium and they are tough there. They are known for a tough defense, so that game will be huge.

Hope that helps, Tim. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

Have a great weekend.

Dep

Almost all of my family lives/ is from St. Augustine. I love that place, and will one day retire there, god willing. I hope Nate has a good game against them.

The Ponte Vedra game was his toughest match up so far and we won 55-26. They are early favorites to win their conference. The rest of the teams we've faced have been out manned, which shows in all the lopsided scores.

We have tough games coming against Atlantic Coast and St Augustine, both conference games. St Aug will be the bench test. Bartram hasn't beat St Aug in its 10 year existence. We lost to them at their field in the playoffs last year by 1 point.

St Aug is a playoff team every year and has won a state title just a few years ago. On paper, we are more talented, but we are playing them at their stadium and they are tough there. They are known for a tough defense, so that game will be huge.

Hope that helps, Tim. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

Have a great weekend.

Dep

Escapegoat, I was born and raised in St Aug, and graduated from St Augustine high in 1973. It's a great place to retire to, though I'll probably move to the mountains when I retire..LOL.

Dep

Escapegoat, I was born and raised in St Aug, and graduated from St Augustine high in 1973. It's a great place to retire to, though I'll probably move to the mountains when I retire..LOL.

Dep

I hear the Great Smokey Mountains are nice this time of year.

Vollygirl, I love the Smokies. Been there a bunch of times. Tennessee is definitely in consideration for where I'll retire.

Dep

Dep

I love it there. We stayed at the ocean village club. Got family all over there. On the island, and the mainland. Auggie doggies.

Vollygirl, I love the Smokies. Been there a bunch of times. Tennessee is definitely in consideration for where I'll retire.

Dep

I lived in FLa when I was young every where from Okeechobee up to Sarasota/bradenton and I hate FLa and could never live there now that I am grown and able to pick where I want to live but a couple years ago my sister got married outside of St. Augustine and my wife and I stayed at a resort in St. Aug after the wedding and I decided that is the only place in Fla i could see myself living that is a nice place.

This thread just makes me happy every time I read through it. Dep may be the nicest poster ever, Vol or not. It's a nice change of pace from the sky-is-falling-Vols-against-Vols recruiting threads.

Thanks Count, I told ya'll I was old...LOL.

Rusty, the part of FL you lived in isn't my favorite area either. St Aug isn't too bad though.

Dep

East Tennessee is definitely a great place to retire. My parents are close to retirement age. They were a few years ahead of you in HS.

Seems like he's throwing a lot of incompletions to me. Anybody seen his team play? Do his receivers suck or is it more of an accuracy thing?

Seems like he's throwing a lot of incompletions to me. Anybody seen his team play? Do his receivers suck or is it more of an accuracy thing?

If you feel like going back and reading Dep's posts on this thread.....it seems like he mentions several drops in each game. HS QB's very seldom go over 50-60%, unless it's one of those dink passing offenses.
I dunno what kind of offense they run, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back