'12 GA ATH Justin King (UT SIGNEE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it ever get old for you guys to recruit stud after stud all over the field?

Good grief is this class going to shape up nicely for you guys.

Guys,

We live in Dunwoody and my sons are friends with justin. he had a GREAT weekend visit in knoxville with coach dooley and has decided to be a Vol.

Committed 30 minutes ago. Done deal. MARK IT DOWN

B

Not trolling or being a jokester or whatever.

Great pickup. these last 2 kids are solid. You had a great class last year and will get agreat one this year.

Does it ever get old for you guys to recruit stud after stud all over the field?

Good grief is this class going to shape up nicely for you guys.

LOL@this guy

He does like to do his little Carlton dance over here everytime the Gators land a recruit. Maybe the jabs at Tenenssee helps him prepare for what he knows is coming in the game this year.

Vols 34
Gators 13

Happy, but honestly not thrilled. We still have bigger fish to reel in.

Nice to finally have so positive news, though.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

LOL@this guy

He does like to do his little Carlton dance over here everytime the Gators land a recruit. Maybe the jabs at Tenenssee helps him prepare for what he knows is coming in the game this year.

Vols 34
Gators 13
Hahaha Florida's D is nowhere near that bad.

Guys,

We live in Dunwoody and my sons are friends with justin. he had a GREAT weekend visit in knoxville with coach dooley and has decided to be a Vol.

Committed 30 minutes ago. Done deal. MARK IT DOWN

B

Thanks Hyams....
I joke.

I did not say their defense was all that bad. Do I think they can match up well vs Hunter and the Freak? Not so much...

As they have to slide the saftey over to double the WRs and the LBs have to start the play in a back peddle as Bray is burning them up....the RBs will bust a few long runs. They may not be bad...they just can't stop it. :thumbsup:

259875_10150240526344239_532179238_7087584_545343_n.jpg

from justin's 2011 season.

Happy, but honestly not thrilled. We still have bigger fish to reel in.

Nice to finally have so positive news, though.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Pretty stoked about Bowles and with King, I will trust LT. I'm hoping this is the tip of the iceberg...

UF's D is going to run into the same problem we ran into last year....depth...

Granted...they are all around more talented on D than we were last year but they are just as depleted as we were...

I could see it being a shootout

I did not say their defense was all that bad. Do I think they can match up well vs Hunter and the Freak? Not so much...

As they have to slide the saftey over to double the WRs and the LBs have to start the play in a back peddle as Bray is burning them up....the RBs will bust a few long runs. They may not be bad...they just can't stop it. :thumbsup:

Hunter and Da'rick haven't exactly proved that they are All-conference players out there. Hunter had a great year with some phenomenal catches, but only had something like 19 catches. This year he will have to catch 40-60 balls and so will Da'Rick who had more rushing attempts than catches last season. Gun slinging will only get you so far in the SEC. You have to be able to line up and run the ball to win consistently in the SEC. You see more good SEC teams win 17-10 or 24-13 than score 35 points. Top level SEC defenses are just too good to give up that many points, especially to a Tennessee offense that will be playing its first TRUE road game, not just of the season, but in their careers for many of our starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back