How would you feel about Fulmer eventually replacing Hamilton as Athletic Director?

Would you be comfortable with Fulmer becoming the Athletic Director?

• Total voters

WA_Vol

Curious how fans would feel if Fulmer eventually replaced Hamilton as the Athletic Director at UT?

I'm not high on Hamilton these days...but Fulmer as AD would be just about the worst thing we could do.

:dance2:

As a second contender, I think Dooley would be a better AD than an HFC, but some will accuse me of wanting the President's job for that comment. Fulmer is probably the better coach of the two and Hamilton now has us obligated to both.

For the record, just to get it out of the way, I haven't applied for the UT president's job either.

I think like in his football coaching days, eventually the job would become overwhelming for him. That being said, he might do a better job than Hamilton from the start. I think he'd represent the University well and would be a solid ambassador for all things Tennessee.

to summarize, Im on the fence.

Curious how fans would feel if Fulmer eventually replaced Hamilton as the Athletic Director at UT?

Changing our form of government to communism is the only idea that i can think of that is worse or more outdated....

Ad especially in the sec is a business position. Contracts, facilities,,etc.

I would rather remove the position of AD off of the payroll before ever letting Failmer get the position.

I don't think many people realize that the AD has qualifications they have to meet. A washed up good for nothing football ex-coach is not anywhere remotely close to being qualified.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

No way...remember the AD has every other sports program to take care of not just football. No way Fulmer is qualified to handle all that.

Seems silly to fire a guy for not meeting expectations and then hire him for another position in an organization...

Just let him go away please...

Because of his History with the program, I would say no. IMO, he wouldn't be able to hire and or fire with out bias. Recipe for mediocrity within the AD if it happened.

guys noone has givin me a reason why hamilton isint doing good...? Ummm look at the renovations to our facilities that he is getting the money for in a massive recession....umm he hired bruce pearl(think that turned out good), lane kiffin ed orgeron and MONTE kiffin) great hire untill 3 weeks ago... and then dooley who in 2 weeks saved a horrible situation into the 9th best class in the country.....idddd say hamilton knows what he is doing...

so im waiting WHY should hamilton be fired? give me 2 good reasons

Because of his History with the program, I would say no. IMO, he wouldn't be able to hire and or fire with out bias. Recipe for mediocrity within the AD if it happened.

They say he's campaigning for it bigtime.

No way...remember the AD has every other sports program to take care of not just football. No way Fulmer is qualified to handle all that.

Only the mens sports. UT is one of only two schools that have a men and a womens AD.

I feel very confident that he would carry on the great tradition of Tennessee athletics. One thing Fulmer is and will always be is a Tennesee vol. He might have lost the edge the last few years of coaching< but he will always be one of the best coaches

I would rather remove the position of AD off of the payroll before ever letting Failmer get the position.

I don't think many people realize that the AD has qualifications they have to meet. A washed up good for nothing football ex-coach is not anywhere remotely close to being qualified.

Then please explain Doug Dickie :crazy:

Runz,

1. Pearl's pay raise.

2. Could not convince an Air Force coach that Tennessee was a better place to coach at.

Going the way of Vanderbilt and removing the AD position entirely would be a better option than hiring that POS.

He would be lost in the world of, tennis, baseball, basketball etc.

VN Store

Back