Which recruits will be in the swamp?

It makes Bray think man If Vols were competitive in most hostile environment with very little qb play I may be able to lead the Vols to the SEC championship game next year.

jeff luc i think will come to tennessee and it will give us some respect from across the country cause we hung in there with the number 1 team in the nation at their place. I also predict the number 1 signing class this year

and confindence... in their team...their coaches. They needed this big time after last week. If Crompton can learn a little from his mistakes, I believe it will help CLK open it up a little bit more. I thought he made only a couple of bad decisions/plays today (pass to GJ and the throw away on 3D late in the game). I thought several of his passes were crisp and on the mark. Hopefully we will grow some more next week.

jeff luc i think will come to tennessee and it will give us some respect from across the country cause we hung in there with the number 1 team in the nation at their place. I also predict the number 1 signing class this year

i sure hope your right im pretty sure that says sec champs 2010 or 2011...hopefully

Rumor has it that Powell committed to us after the game. I don't know where this rumor started that Kiffin talked to anyone, I was at the game, and he shook Meyer's hand and went to the locker room.

i think we have a good chance at getting luc... what with fsu being... well being fsu, and our defense stepping up big against the gators.. id say we are probably looking pretty good to him!

when he says rumor is powell comitted to "us" he means florida... he is a florida fan thus the name rsg87gator

VN Store

Back