Go Vols! Beat UCLA! (from Cal fans)

Cal is now one of my favorite non conference teams. They had a good time in K-ville and remember it.

I NEVER pull for bama, ever. I won't even capitalize their name. I don't care if they are playing a team of Nazis, I DON'T CARE. OOC games, bowl games, nothing. I will never pull for them. Wow, did I get my point across or what?

Mom? Is that you?

Good to see there are Cal fans that feel the way I do about conference pride... to hell with it.

Conference homers have to be the lowest form of life on this planet. Sports fans are already reaching when they claim their teams' accomplishments as their own, but to claim another teams' accomplishments as your own... particularly if they're a major rival... ought to be a capital offense.

Its kind of like saying that because the guy who's banging your ex-gf/wife is a millionaire, you're somehow wealthier because of it :post-4-1090547912:

Conference homers have to be the lowest form of life on this planet. Sports fans are already reaching when they claim their teams' accomplishments as their own, but to claim another teams' accomplishments as your own... particularly if they're a major rival... ought to be a capital offense.

Its kind of like saying that because the guy who's banging your ex-gf/wife is a millionaire, you're somehow wealthier because of it :post-4-1090547912:

Absolutely. I can't root for Bama, Florida or Georgia.

thats interesting...SEC fans (at least the ones that I know) always pull for other SEC teams when playing a non-conference team. Unless you are bama....It just hurts pulling for bama..and I know that Auburn fans never pull for bama no matter who they are playing.

Well, we don't know each other personally, but I will NEVER pull for Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Florida or Vanderbilt unless it improves Tennessee's standing in the SEC East.

LS2 has a few of those don't they? :thumbsup:

I was reading a thread on tigerdroppings yesterday and a south carolina fan said they hoped TN got a real beating from "big brother" (referring to florida.) What kind of lame crap is that? When you're making statements like that, referring affectionately to a conference rival, it's time to just quit supporting any team.

Who cares , Dont we have a Axe to grind with Cal also. When do we gaet a shot at them again?

most cal fans have an intense dislike for ucla for reasons i wont get into. if you were playing oregon state or someone i'm sure you wouldn't be getting so much support.
I'm tentatively scheduled to interview Coach Montgomery next week. Anything in particular you'd like me to ask?

Ask him if Tennessee can get an extended contract to play them home and home.

So we have a thread about whether or not you are considered a "true fan" if you did not attend your team's school, and now we have someone saying you're lower than life based on the teams you root for outside of your school. Awesome.

Ask him if Tennessee can get an extended contract to play them home and home.
I'd be all for that. However, the Big 12-PAC 10 and SEC-Big East series cut into the available dates for good nonconference games.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Glad 2 see Kiffin still has alot of fans on the west coast, lol. I bet Al is the biggest of all.

I NEVER pull for bama, ever. I won't even capitalize their name. I don't care if they are playing a team of Nazis, I DON'T CARE. OOC games, bowl games, nothing. I will never pull for them. Wow, did I get my point across or what?

Not even if they are playing Florida?

most cal fans have an intense dislike for ucla for reasons i wont get into. if you were playing oregon state or someone i'm sure you wouldn't be getting so much support.
Inner-UC system rivalry? SoCal vs. NorCal? Out with it, 'dro. Make some conversation.

I hope the OL does a good job....from what I read UCLA has a good D line......Get it done!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back