Go Vols! Beat UCLA! (from Cal fans)

That's fine I wasn't trying to persuade anyone to like UCLA in Tennessee (LA has too many out of state transplants here already). I wish a few would move back to where they came really.

why in the world would jackson want to play for ucla when he had offers from usc and cal?

Why wouldn't he? Jesus, if it weren't for UCLA's tough academic standards, Division 1 would have to be split three ways. FCS, FBS and ***LAS. UCLA would play scrimmages every week in which they would go undefeated and then face a team made up of the best of the best from the lower division as a way of "feeding the beast." Virgins from the Mormon schools would be sacrificed at the feet of CRN on a daily basis, and Norm Chow would be crowned Supreme Asian Overlord of the Universe after UCLAs 42nd straight NC.

How's the pot in LA anyways?

Well USC was pissed he left and they are on par with CAL. Both of those guys had offers from every pac-10 school but Stanford.

That's interesting considering UCLA has only taken 2 Juco transfers during the last 4 years. How many has CAL taken in that same time?

Also, UCLA had 8 members of the all pac-10 academic team compared to 6 for CAL so again you post falsehoods. Look at the list of first team through honorable mention honors. CAL has 6 UCLA 8.

UCLA averaged over 72K last year in a 4-8 season and Berkeley's horrible stadium doesn't compare (did you get bathrooms yet???) Only stadium in the country where you have to use outhouses and thats fact. It's easy to sell out an old 70K stadium every game.

Last edited:
UCLA averaged over 72K last year in a 4-8 season and Berkeley's horrible stadium doesn't compare (did you get bathrooms yet???) Only stadium in the country where you have to use outhouses and thats fact. It's easy to sell out an old 70K stadium every game.

Crap, is it bad that I don't remember the bathrooms from my trip to Cal 2 years ago??

Oh well, cheers!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Got this from...i like this guys prediction...

I will root for UCLA, but honestly i think they will get hogwashed in Neyland. Kevin Prince was on Fox Sports radio today talkin about how he was so excited to play in front of 100k people. Who is he kidding? He aint ready. They lose by 3 TDs..

Explain to me why you turn off the stadium lights and illuminate your Coach with a spotlight so that he can crow about your glorious victory. Not very classy.

VN Store

Back