2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her (Kellie's) biggest downfall in recruiting was she wouldn't do what he has hired her (Kim) and her assistances to do and that is to contact players while they are on other teams and get them to enter the portal or change their commitments out of high school. It was one thing Pat didn't agree with, nor did Holly.

This fanbase to this day is not over Brenda Frese calling Candace during the season and trying to get her to become a Terp, or Geno's antics with the Maya Moore recruiting situation, but now most will be on board with it now that this is what Kim and her staff are being advised to and will do.

That is what the Ballout is alluding to, and one thing Tennessee wouldn't do and that's compromise the integrity of their program or game. Now with integrity for the program no longer mattering, we will likely get recruits to come.

If it works they'll be praised for it, if it doesn't they won't be around to deal with whatever ramifications come from it.

Sometimes you have to get "dirty" I guess, and teams have been doing it to us, so I guess its bout time we "do it to them".
My guess is you have zero proof of any tampering going on. Just innuendo. But, even if it is happening, I have zero problem with it. Yes, Pat lived by a different standard, but she could also afford to do that. She was a GOAT coach and players wanted to play for her. She also didn't have to deal with the NIL era. Tampering is quickly becoming the new norm, and with the NCAA failing to tamp down on it, other schools are going to follow. Hell, Saban tampered with Toot when Pruitt got canned, and Bama didn't seem to have a problem with that. Until the NCAA decides to actually prohibit ALL schools from tampering, it's going to happen. If our roster had better players, I'm sure our girls would have heard from other schools, too, when KJH was fired.

We must be close to landing Nye as a lot of posters on X talking about her like she is already on the team.
She did a video 5 days ago announcing she was coming back to Bama.

Then a couple of days later Tubner leaves them for UT, and she changes her mind the following day and hits the portal.

Seems logical to conclude what drove her to the portal IMO

She did a video 5 days ago announcing she was coming back to Bama.

Then a couple of days later Tubner leaves them for UT, and she changes her mind the following day and hits the portal.

Seems logical to conclude what drove her to the portal IMO
Yes and bet she waits a couple more days to try and make it look a little less suspicious.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

TCU is now home to the Tween girls, creepy 50 yos on tiktok, and Lesbian tiktok (Sedona)… I expect a LOT of press from this bunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back