Y’all go ahead and be miserable

Here’s what I think:

Obviously this team isn’t as good as we thought they’d be but on the other hand, we’ve had historically worse teams than this one.

We’re 3-1, ranked #23 in the country, we’ve shown what this team is capable of doing.

There’s a lot of improvement to be made overall but the season isn’t over. There’s plenty of time for us to get back on track.

I am not miserable I am just puzzled. I do not see Milton making the passes that I feel most quality SEC QB's make. Have you seen Joe make a slant across the middle? or a the TE down the seam? or a 15 yd out pattern? That is what I expected to see Heupel have Milton work on in this game and it did not happen. So even though I am happy for the win I am frustrated with the lack of growth I see in the play calls and passing game. It is either throw the WR screen or go 60+ on a pass play and hope the WR can make a play.

Don’t understand why all of the negativity after a win. Yes lesser opponent but a win is a win. GBO
I think fans are starting to realize that this isn't a very good team. We have a poor OL. We don't have difference makers at WR. Our secondary is flat out a liability. Milton has started to revert to overthrow Joe status. Our tackling, while better overall, was dismal in that 3rd quarter. Injuries have started to mount and while we have some depth, it's very young and not quite ready. Our schedule has been just awful outside of one average SEC opponent(UF) which we lost. We all watched the games and our future opponents yesterday. We've made comparisons. It's not a comforting thought. We have 2 games that should be guaranteed wins. UConn and Vandy. Outside of that, it's a bit scary. Fans don't have faith in this years team. There's simply no part of the game that you can consider a strength outside of special teams and maybe the running game. Tough road coming in league play.

While I go ahead and enjoy a victory. I’m continually amazed at the negativity
While I try to remain positive, I can understand the negativity. Given our success last season, this year seems to be the equivalent of wandering around for days lost in a desert and coming up on an oasis only to find the water is not fit for drinking.

Is it as bad as some people think? Probably not. Are we capable of getting a bid to a NY6 bowl this year? Also probably not.

While I try to remain positive, I can understand the negativity. Given our success last season, this year seems to be the equivalent of wandering around for days lost in a desert and coming up on an oasis only to find the water is not fit for drinking.
Dude.

The game was over yesterday in 5 minutes. We dropped 31 on them before they knew what happened.

If the receivers would catch deep balls that hit them in the hands (multiple times already), nobody would even be talking about Milton.

I don't see why some people just choose to be miserable.

Dude.

The game was over yesterday in 5 minutes. We dropped 31 on them before they knew what happened.

If the receivers would catch deep balls that hit them in the hands (multiple times already), nobody would even be talking about Milton.

I don't see why some people just choose to be miserable.
fan-number-one-fan.gif

Reactions: lifeisdeep
I think a lot of people just see the writing on the wall and are frustrated.

Really why I’ve gotten more into the NFL the last few years. Grown men, held accountable for their mistakes so they make very few.

I did enjoy UTSA much more than AP and FU.

But, I can't say I much enjoy telling my Bama and UGA friends how much fun I had watching VOLS beat up UTSA for 3 QTRs. Or that we got by AP. Neither am I happy to live off a 2022 beating of Saban. It's not good enough for me.

There's a lot not right with this team for multiple reasons. We come here as family to discuss and cuss and at times that leads to frustration and negativity.

That's life as a VOLS fan.

Here’s what I think:

Obviously this team isn’t as good as we thought they’d be but on the other hand, we’ve had historically worse teams than this one.

We’re 3-1, ranked #23 in the country, we’ve shown what this team is capable of doing.

There’s a lot of improvement to be made overall but the season isn’t over. There’s plenty of time for us to get back on track.
Only other teams can get better over the season, not us.

-VN

Majors called it correctly when he was here. We always have the "legions of the miserable"!

VN Store

Back