Bang Shootie conversation

K98 with Enfield sling mounts?

Its actually a fabrica de armas oviedo. The problem was who ever had it tried taking it apart and using a different stock and parts. It was hacked up pretty bad, but I'm going to and make something out of it.

I have a "sporter" stock I'm going to use off a old one I restored to factory. I'm going to do my on take a some custom stuff since I'm not really worried about resell value.

I tried to do some wood burning, it was my 1st time so it wasn't pretty. I don't think the deer will make to much fun of me though.

312956701_1049766512361913_1006064289227351566_n.jpg

313083686_1822001454806300_6860967160530909298_n.jpg

That’s a purdy p shooter though.

Is your foot cramping or doe you always have a 2 inch gap between your big toe and the next toe.

45/70 guberment.
Guess 357

.38-55

That’s a purdy p shooter though.

Is your foot cramping or doe you always have a 2 inch gap between your big toe and the next toe.

I think its from my line of work lol, never had it until i had to wear steeltoes.

Where are the bullets?

On order. No place in 150 miles had them. Three didn't even know what it was lol

Ahhhhhhh 1893?
Well it's a Mauser I was close, the trigger and magwell look very much like k98, as does the butt plate, but I was confused by sling mounts cause the 98 mausers don't use those.
This is one I haven't fired, or seen much of. 7mm?

It is 7mm. It has 1924 marked on it. I have a Fabrica de Armas "Oviedo" and a "La Coruna". Which I think is where the factory was located. I think the Butt plate and Sling mounts are off of different guns due to my other ones having a different style

Do your own loading? That's a gutsy caliber call fren. $2-3 a shot

I do. I tend to lean toward odd ball calibers now days. When you go to the range you will see a bunch of 308 or 30-06, but the odd stuff is always a eye catcher. They are da*n well high priced though.

Last edited:
It is 7mm. It has 1924 marked on it. I have a Fabrica de Armas "Oviedo" and a "La Coruna". Which I think is where the factory was located. I think the Butt plate and Sling mounts are off different guns due to my other ones having a different style

I do. I tend to lean toward odd ball calibers now days. When you go to the range you will see a bunch of 308 or 30-06, but the odd stuff is always a eye catcher. They are da*n well high priced though.

I meant the Model 1893 Mauser....

Yeah I bet they do catch some glances. Right now I wanna just have cheaper ammo... I'm in constant sticker shock. Can't even find powder decently priced.

VN Store

Back