Bang Shootie conversation

M1900 update
I got the slide moving again and got the magazine out. Fixed the spring that holds the magazine in place so it slides in and out as it’s supposed to. Next I hope to get it apart and cleaned. Hopefully nothing broken in there🤞

Could it be one of those weird South Asian guns made from parts and pieces of others plus a few “home cast” parts with the occasional faux mfc mark?

Has anyone here shot any of the newer model .22 pistols by Ruger? If so, would you recommend?

Could it be one of those weird South Asian guns made from parts and pieces of others plus a few “home cast” parts with the occasional faux mfc mark?
Nope.
This is one of those historical guns guys like me dream about finding.
The French wanted it. Browning gave FN permission to build it under contract.

Reactions: Tin Man
Nope.
This is one of those historical guns guys like me dream about finding.
The French wanted it. Browning gave FN permission to build it under contract.

Make sure you try and get Euro Trash made ammo. This and some walthers have trouble feeding some American made 32acp...something about diff on case heads. 7.65 and 32 ACP maybe equal in modern guns made to utilize both, but antiques can be finicky. I only know that cause a Walther guy explained he always bought the euro ammo for it because of a slight diff. That's not my personal experience... I have never owned any .32 or 7.65 and only shot that guys ppk. Also I would like to shoot that Browning. In a perfect world I would shoot one of everything Browning.

Reactions: Orangeslice13

VN Store

Back