Stop being manly

Because the feminazi agenda is to destroy the natural, normal family. Its basically attacking Gods creation
Which God would that be? Or are you suggesting there's only one correct belief system and only a single correct interpretation of it?

Reactions: Septic
Which God would that be? Or are you suggesting there's only one correct belief system and only a single correct interpretation of it?
Not my fight but.....

Truth by its very nature is exclusive. For example my truck runs on diesel fuel. Gas won’t get it done. It’s close but the truth is only diesel runs my truck.

Everyone can’t be right about who G-d is.
So yes....there’s only one correct belief system and interpretation of it.

Reactions: Obsessed
Not my fight but.....

Truth by its very nature is exclusive. For example my truck runs on diesel fuel. Gas won’t get it done. It’s close but the truth is only diesel runs my truck.

Everyone can’t be right about who G-d is.
So yes....there’s only one correct belief system and interpretation of it.
Which always makes me wonder if God is a loving God, why did he make it so that stupid cattle like us have to make a decision on eternity based on hearsay information in the blink of an eye. I truly admire people that have 'faith' but what about Buddhists? Mooslims? Hindus? Shintos? They all go to hell because they don't believe in Christ as the savior? Not a very loving God if you ask me.

Which always makes me wonder if God is a loving God, why did he make it so that stupid cattle like us have to make a decision on eternity based on hearsay information in the blink of an eye. I truly admire people that have 'faith' but what about Buddhists? Mooslims? Hindus? Shintos? They all go to hell because they don't believe in Christ as the savior? Not a very loving God if you ask me.

Well.....there is no eternal torment (going to hell) there’s a second Death.......but no reserection to life in hell.

But I digress

Particularly when, for thousands of years, He didn't make Himself known to all equally. To me, there's a line between faith and arrogance. Faith is your personal relationship with your creator. Arrogance is feeling your faith is the one true faith and the rest of the world be damned.

According to you. If god would only bow to your understanding, what a wonderful world it would be.
Whiny ass argument from personal incredulity.

Is it manly to get worked up about stuff like this?

To me, this kind of stuff is a non-issue. I get it if you're on a college campus and you're sick of hearing about it, but whose life has actually been affected by the loud minority who pushes this stuff, and if so, what was the cost?

The debt just went up another $1B the time it took you to get mad about a "healthy masculinities program" at a liberal school.

You're the one that looks worked up huff n puff.

Particularly when, for thousands of years, He didn't make Himself known to all equally. To me, there's a line between faith and arrogance. Faith is your personal relationship with your creator. Arrogance is feeling your faith is the one true faith and the rest of the world be damned.

Very well spoken .

Reactions: NurseGoodVol

The reality is that everyone can’t be right.
In fact most are wrong.

My approach is a touch different than most. I feel personal accountability is the only thing that really matters. If you disagree with me then I’m cool with it. Your faith is between you and your maker. I have my beliefs and I’m willing to be wrong. If the Muslim Faith is the only true faith then I’m screwed. And should G-d judge me unworthy then He’d be righteous and just to do so. Should G-d decide to destroy me He’d be righteous and just to do so. Even if that’s the case and I knew my destruction was coming I’d still follow and obey Him. As every breath i draw in the good times and the bad are a gift from the creator and are worthy of thanks.
The difference between me and a lot of others is that I don’t see myself as an equal to G-d or of any more value in creation than any common insect. I’m not His equal, I’m His creation. While I’m in no hurry to die I understand that my life is at the will of the creator wheather I follow Him or don’t.

But I digress

Edit: I do become a little aggressive when people are dishonest or manipulative in the debate but that’s not a matter of agreement but rather honesty.

Well then one would have to believe that Jesus Christ was arrogant. "Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me." John 14:6. So either he either he's wrong or people of other faiths are wrong. Don't shoot the messenger though.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
In fact most are wrong.

My approach is a touch different than most. I feel personal accountability is the only thing that really matters. If you disagree with me then I’m cool with it. Your faith is between you and your maker. I have my beliefs and I’m willing to be wrong. If the Muslim Faith is the only true faith then I’m screwed. And should G-d judge me unworthy then He’d be righteous and just to do so. Should G-d decide to destroy me He’d be righteous and just to do so. Even if that’s the case and I knew my destruction was coming I’d still follow and obey Him. As every breath i draw in the good times and the bad are a gift from the creator and are worthy of thanks.
The difference between me and a lot of others is that I don’t see myself as an equal to G-d or of any more value in creation than any common insect. I’m not His equal, I’m His creation. While I’m in no hurry to die I understand that my life is at the will of the creator wheather I follow Him or don’t.

But I digress

Edit: I do become a little aggressive when people are dishonest or manipulative in the debate but that’s not a matter of agreement but rather honesty.
Your value is above the insect " and overeverything that creepeth” you have dominion. The best part is you have dominion over your own soul. We all choose supplication or the other side.

I thank god for my manly man. if he were any less than he is, a good man, I would have a hard time respecting him as much as I do. He is fair, loving and strong. We defer to each other when appropriate but I seek his council when im out of my waters. His existence in my life is a blessing. There is nothing wrong with strength of my man because he doesn’t subtract from me he adds to me.

Those women who want a beta or someone they can point at to do their bidding are pretty much shallow, I feel sorry for them. They have no idea what they are missing. My sister, the avowed toxic femanist, has run several good men off. She’s been single for 13 years. Femanism is great isn’t it?

I thank god for my manly man. if he were any less than he is, a good man, I would have a hard time respecting him as much as I do. He is fair, loving and strong. We defer to each other when appropriate but I seek his council when im out of my waters. His existence in my life is a blessing. There is nothing wrong with strength of my man because he doesn’t subtract from me he adds to me.

Those women who want a beta or someone they can point at to do their bidding are pretty much shallow, I feel sorry for them. They have no idea what they are missing. My sister, the avowed toxic femanist, has run several good men off. She’s been single for 13 years. Femanism is great isn’t it?
I believe most women want a strong man, only the few, usually liberal feminist want a skinny jean wearing push over. It's a popular idea right now to try to make men, especially tougher men irrelevant and make fun of us. Pop culture, some commercials and TV shows have pushed this stuff for a while now.

According to you. If god would only bow to your understanding, what a wonderful world it would be.
Whiny ass argument from personal incredulity.
I guess you could look at it that way. Not my intent at all, and thanks for your understanding.

In fact most are wrong.

But I digress

What you are calling 'dishonest and manipulative' are merely asking questions because I do not have your faith. I wish I did. You can keep your arrogance however.

I believe most women want a strong man, only the few, usually liberal feminist want a skinny jean wearing push over. It's a popular idea right now to try to make men, especially tougher men irrelevant and make fun of us. Pop culture, some commercials and TV shows have pushed this stuff for a while now.
Have I commented how much skinny jeans on men make me want to hoark?

Reactions: volfanjustin
0ZfEVGY.jpg

VN Store

Back