Stop being manly

The local Ace hardly ever seems to have what I need, their employees hardly ever seem to have heard of what I need, and if they happen to, it's overpriced. I usually go there for convenience, leave and drive to the HD or Lowes, and wonder why I even bothered trying Ace to begin with, since going there and leaving empty handed is never convenient.

Same for me at Ace - the kids in the store aren't old enough to have ever used most of the stuff in the store.

Reactions: 1 person
Really? Cause every flipping person I know that has an iphone has had some kind of cracked screen on their phone. I've never had a cracked screen on the 4 different Samsung Galaxy phones I've owned.

I haven't had an Iphone I didn't break at least 2-3 times. Of course throwing them across the room might contribute.

its just the cult thing imo.

say something bad about an iphone and the owner acts like you slapped their mom. say the same thing to an android owner and they will just shrug.

also the nose up in the air thing, I am better I have Iphone.

also I just hate Apple products stemming from their computer line, know nothing about phones.

I bought my wife a new iPad and much later wound up using her old one primarily as an ebook reader. I like the reader but not the idiotic having to send my books by email rather than side loading. I also quickly rediscovered why I always hated Apple computers - nothing makes sense. Apparently Apple makes stuff for computer illiterate people who would never become computer literate. I thought having a faster browser would be nice, but things like not being able to install an ad blocker are deal killers - so no browsing on the iPad just like the Nook.

The BSA has been dying a slow death and now the Mormon church just disaffiliated with them, and that was a huge part of their organization.

It's all about $, not liberalism.

People who automatically assume inclusive measures are motivated by liberalism have mental disorders. :)

The Girl Scouts aren't pleased. This is stupid and you know it.

Reactions: 1 person
In reality this is what we are dealing with. I know of no way to stop it other than begin selective sterilization and forced fostering of children. Pull the kids out of the hood and trailer parks and then put them in foster homes. Pay for their education and upbringing. Limit number of children welfare recipients are allowed to have and go from there. Now, having said that, it comes across as heartless, evil, anti-family, etc. But in truth this is what it will take to break the cycle. Throwing money at an issue and not making any life style changes is exactly what we have done for close to 60 years. It hasn't and isn't working. The leaders of color that were supposed to help break this cycle have their hands in the pie the same as the whites.

Believe it or not I had that thought while watching "Blind Side". The cycle of poverty and no hope for a future for Michael Oher was stopped cold in it's tracks. How do you repeat that cycle for everyone that needs it?
This is a solid idea, however there are serious consequences as well. Depending on the age of the kids, you run the risk of them developing RAD (reactive attachment disorder) and then being a huge issue to deal with. You would likely have to also sterilize the kids to break the cycle. We have a RAD kid and she is extremely difficult to deal with. And, she will likely have kids who either wind up in foster care or worse and the cycle continues. Some of the kids that are taken from the poverty environment will be grateful and thrive, others will not. And there's no way to know which will work out and which won't. I hate to say it, but we really should look at limiting the number of kids anyone can have. Including men. Men should not be allowed to impregnate several different women either.

Kleenex renames its Mansize tissues brand as 'extra large' after complaints the original name was sexist

Kleenex is dropping its ‘Mansize’ branded tissue boxes following complaints that they are sexist.

The new boxes are to be re-named ‘Extra Large’ in a move that has proved controversial on social media.

And, following a backlash from feminist campaigners, Waitrose has apologised and promised to change the name of its ‘Gentleman’s Smoked Chicken Caesar Roll’.

5145774-6288461-image-a-59_1539817472232.jpg

Details of the change by Kleenex appeared on the company’s official Twitter feed and followed complaints from customers. One of them demanded: ‘In this day and age, is it right for @KleenexUK to have a product that is MANsized? The world is changing, maybe they should too?’

One mother suggested Mansize was sexist and outdated. She wrote: ‘Hi @KleenexUK. My four-year-old son asked me what was written here. Then he asked, why are they called Mansize? Can girls, boys & mummies use them?... He suggests you should call them “very large tissues”. It is 2018.’

Kleenex renames its Mansize tissues as 'extra large' after complaints | Daily Mail Online

Kleenex renames its Mansize tissues brand as 'extra large' after complaints the original name was sexist

Kleenex is dropping its ‘Mansize’ branded tissue boxes following complaints that they are sexist.

The new boxes are to be re-named ‘Extra Large’ in a move that has proved controversial on social media.

And, following a backlash from feminist campaigners, Waitrose has apologised and promised to change the name of its ‘Gentleman’s Smoked Chicken Caesar Roll’.

5145774-6288461-image-a-59_1539817472232.jpg

Details of the change by Kleenex appeared on the company’s official Twitter feed and followed complaints from customers. One of them demanded: ‘In this day and age, is it right for @KleenexUK to have a product that is MANsized? The world is changing, maybe they should too?’

One mother suggested Mansize was sexist and outdated. She wrote: ‘Hi @KleenexUK. My four-year-old son asked me what was written here. Then he asked, why are they called Mansize? Can girls, boys & mummies use them?... He suggests you should call them “very large tissues”. It is 2018.’

Kleenex renames its Mansize tissues as 'extra large' after complaints | Daily Mail Online
Yeah I’m sure the 4 year old said that 🙄

People are so ****ing stupid. We may have reached peak civilization, the highest people can go. Their lives are so good that these are the things they allow to bother them.

Yeah I’m sure the 4 year old said that 🙄

People are so ****ing stupid. We may have reached peak civilization, the highest people can go. Their lives are so good that these are the things they allow to bother them.

It’s what happens where our lives are easy and the struggle to survive ( as a whole ) isnt much of a struggle . Take that same box to a war torn country that has basic needs that can’t be met , or to Venezuela now as see how many complain and say they should change the name because it’s “ sexist “ .

It’s what happens where our lives are easy and the struggle to survive ( as a whole ) isnt much of a struggle . Take that same box to a war torn country that has basic needs that can’t be met , or to Venezuela now as see how many complain and say they should change the name because it’s “ sexist “ .
Exactly.

My biggest issue today I have to deal with is figure out what bounties or pursuits I need to work on before I run Iron Banner in Destiny 2 when I get home.

Hey, this is serious stuff people.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
I guess I don't understand why men and women each having rights and being respected need to be mutually exclusive.
Because the feminazi agenda is to destroy the natural, normal family. Its basically attacking Gods creation

Ehhh, on the rare occasion I let the wife go to Lowes with me I end up looking like that myself as she browses the garden section. Turning a 5 minute shopping trip into a 45 min one.
Im usually in the power tool section ooohing and awwwing over the laser guided mitre saws.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Beginning to think we should treat choosing to work in higher education as a mental disorder.

University of Texas to Treat Masculinity as a 'Mental Health' Issue | Trending

Is it manly to get worked up about stuff like this?

To me, this kind of stuff is a non-issue. I get it if you're on a college campus and you're sick of hearing about it, but whose life has actually been affected by the loud minority who pushes this stuff, and if so, what was the cost?

The debt just went up another $1B the time it took you to get mad about a "healthy masculinities program" at a liberal school.

To me, this kind of stuff is a non-issue. I get it if you're on a college campus and you're sick of hearing about it, but whose life has actually been affected by the loud minority who pushes this stuff, and if so, what was the cost?

The debt just went up another $1B the time it took you to get mad about a "healthy masculinities program" at a liberal school.
You can’t talk about the deficit ever again.

I know this is going to trigger you but did it hurt when it went up $1B , how exactly were you effected by it ? Would it hurt less if it went down $1B ? Just trying to figure out which will be the downfall of our culture first , our colleges teaching kids that its not ok to be men and trying to turn them into something they aren’t or our debt .

Reactions: Obsessed
Not in the literal sense, of course.... 🙄

You want to borrow money from China, Japan, Brazil and others to give to people who aren’t even Americans and have no business here cuz yer feelz.

You have no leg to stand on.

Where did you get this made up position from? My idea (that I've shared multiple times) for immigration reform would help government budgets.

I know this is going to trigger you but did it hurt when it went up $1B , how exactly were you effected by it ? Would it hurt less if it went down $1B ? Just trying to figure out which will be the downfall of our culture first , our colleges teaching kids that its not ok to be men and trying to turn them into something they aren’t or our debt .

I'm triggered because I'm mocking the outrage ITT? OK.

I'm not affected by the $1B increase (yet), but my posterity most certainly will be affected.

If that's your interpretation of what they're doing, then you don't have to send your kid to Texas. Let them keep Austin weird and send your money elsewhere. See how easy that is?

VN Store

Back