Stop being manly

Beginning to think we should treat choosing to work in higher education as a mental disorder.

University of Texas to Treat Masculinity as a 'Mental Health' Issue | Trending
#toxic masculinity

One day, you clowns will realize I was out in front of this. You all mistaken concern for protecting the rights of men with hating women. The point is that there are men, as well as women, that have an agenda to destroy western masculinity and male influence within the family.

#toxic masculinity

One day, you clowns will realize I was out in front of this. You all mistaken concern for protecting the rights of men with hating women. The point is that there are men, as well as women, that have an agenda to destroy western masculinity and male influence within the family.

Who disagreed with you?

#toxic masculinity

No argument here.

The treatment of young men on college campuses during rape or sexual misconduct cases has become very troubling.

#toxic masculinity

I have long since railed against network TV shows. Thankfully, my kids dont want to watch them, because we don't.

In EVERY single sitcom on network TV, and now cartoons even...beginning in my youth and now epidemic...portrays dad as a bumbling boob, dumb, incapable, cowers to the all powerful matriarch...mom...and is the butt of every joke, every snarky comment, and all disrespect...from mom AND the kids.

That's what is portrayed...check your memory banks from about the time of him the tool man Taylor, Roseanne and dan...through now. Every single dad is a fool...what happened to father knows best? Leave it to beaver? Even the Brady bunch? 3hat happened to treating the man of the house with respect???

It's gone. Long gone.

Not in my house. Never had to say a word or put my foot down though. We never started watching that crap so we never had to stop. We watch duck commander, science channel, discovery , etc...when we watch TV

Which is very little. Too many better things to do.

Who disagreed with you?

Several... but that's cool. I have no problem at all looking like a fool early on when I make my predictions. But when I don't get my deserved credit when my prediction comes correct, that's where I have an issue.

Several... but that's cool. I have no problem at all looking like a fool early on when I make my predictions. But when I don't get my deserved credit when my prediction comes correct, that's where I have an issue.

“Soon as a verse starts I eat at an MC's heart
What is he thinking? Enough to not go against me, smart
And its absurd how people hang on every word
I'll probably never get the props I feel I ever deserve”

Eminem.

I guess I don't understand why men and women each having rights and being respected need to be mutually exclusive.

Reactions: 2 people
I have long since railed against network TV shows. Thankfully, my kids dont want to watch them, because we don't.

In EVERY single sitcom on network TV, and now cartoons even...beginning in my youth and now epidemic...portrays dad as a bumbling boob, dumb, incapable, cowers to the all powerful matriarch...mom...and is the butt of every joke, every snarky comment, and all disrespect...from mom AND the kids.

That's what is portrayed...check your memory banks from about the time of him the tool man Taylor, Roseanne and dan...through now. Every single dad is a fool...what happened to father knows best? Leave it to beaver? Even the Brady bunch? 3hat happened to treating the man of the house with respect???

It's gone. Long gone.

Not in my house. Never had to say a word or put my foot down though. We never started watching that crap so we never had to stop. We watch duck commander, science channel, discovery , etc...when we watch TV

Homer Simpson, DOH!!!

My uncle told me he wouldn't let his kids watch the Simpsons because of the way they portrayed the father back in the early 90s.

Thought it was a bit overboard at the time - now it seems like there's an obvious agenda from Hollywood to control public opinion.

Reactions: 3 people
I guess I don't understand why men and women each having rights and being respected need to be mutually exclusive.

That's probably because you are in a field that requires intelligent thought - thought that leads to a practical and necessary conclusion rather than unbounded theoretical and heretical foundering. I think the guys in the fields of introspective higher education would be better off sniffing glue than screwing up what's left of rational humanity.

Feminism - the new world order or domination. Emasculation required - something libs are working hard to implement.

It's gone. Long gone.

Watch any commercial. Any time there’s a man and woman and one looks dumb it’s always the man.

VN Store

Back