Deficit up 17%

What an ugly thing to say
What's that? That they have lived in public housing for generations, put no effort or value in education, have no desire to ever have gainful employment, and blame everyone else for their problems? Was that an ugly thing to say? Or were you talking about the toothless, redneck, crack head Trump supporter. One stereotype is ugly but the other isn't. That's your point?

Defense, police, fire, courts, prisons, parks, roads and bridges, education, healthcare, mental health care, senior care, foster care, social work, .....

Lol. Plenty of that could be handled by the private sector. And should be. Its scary how you actually believe our government is competent with money and services. This country has not advanced by the governmnet. But by the acts of the private sector.

Reactions: tennvols77
Lol. Plenty of that could be handled by the private sector. And should be. Its scary how you actually believe our government is competent with money and services. This country has not advanced by the governmnet. But by the acts of the private sector.
None of those things listed were ever even remotely handled adequately by the private sector.

None of those things listed were ever even remotely handled adequately by the private sector.

Lol. Keep telling yourself that. Government run healthcare is an abject failure. The VA is a failure. The department of education is a failure. Mental, foster and senior care? Yeah how is that working out? Social work? Lol. You have got to be kidding. The government is way too big and spends way too much money.

How can you say education has not been?
When has the private sector ever provided education to more than maybe 2% of the populace. A moron could oversee the education of that 2%. Let the public system turn over the bottom 10% to private schools and see how they do. If you want vouchers, I''l go for it. Let the public schools give vouchers to those students who they are unable to reach.

Lol. Keep telling yourself that. Government run healthcare is an abject failure. The VA is a failure. The department of education is a failure. Mental, foster and senior care? Yeah how is that working out under government control? The only things that the private sevtor couldnt really handle is defense, police and possibly fire. Everything else could be handled by the private sector.
The government does those things because the private sector does not. Quit deluding yourself.

When has the private sector ever provided education to more than maybe 2% of the populace. A moron could oversee the education of that 2%. Let the public system turn over the bottom 10% to private schools and see how they do. If you want vouchers, I''l go for it. Let the public schools give vouchers to those students who they are unable to reach.
This is a dumb as hell argument...... this reminds me of something a man I knew several years ago once said when BHO was re-elected.... liberals are just too damn dumb to even talk to

This is a dumb as hell argument...... this reminds me of something a man I knew several years ago once said when BHO was re-elected.... liberals are just too damn dumb to even talk to
That's a fine rebuttal. There certainly does seem to be a communication gap.

Ask any veteran how they like their VA care and you can equate that to a US run single payer healthcare plan.
Ask any person who cannot get affordable insurance because of a pre-existing condition how that private sector health care is going.

Ask any person who cannot get affordable insurance because of a pre-existing condition how that private sector health care is going.

Plenty were denied insurance because of pre-existing conditions under Obozocare. You obviously dont know many physicians. As a matter of fact, I had a family member experience it.

Before Obozocare, my uncle had a very good insurance policy. After, his plan was deemed "too good" for what he was paying. He lost it and had to choose a plan that while was a little cheaper, would not cover the treatment he needs for his polio. The new Obozocare plan paid less total, had a much higher deductible but was a little cheaper. Also, he lost his doctor. He had to find a new one and the only one he could find was almost 25 miles away. This is just one example of many.

VN Store

Back