Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That reads as if Flowers might have overtaken Abernathy

Adam-DeVine-Yes.gif

Tennessee head coach Jeremy Pruitt spent the first period of practice watching and helping the quarterback and wide receivers work on different route combinations out of various formations and things of that nature. Tennessee's head coach then returned to the defensive field to oversee a pattern-matching period with the secondary. Pruitt looked fairly involved when he was with the offense and was frustrated by some scout-team miscues when with the defense.

Speaking of the secondary, it looks like Trevon Flowers and Alontae Taylor could be in line for bigger roles against the Gators.
Things pretty much were as is with the offensive line. Again, if Tennessee is making any moves up front, they aren't showing it when we are there. Chance Hall continues to work at left tackle and Riley Locklear is seeing more work at center. Freshman Kingston Harris, previously a defensive lineman, again worked at right guard behind Jerome Carvin.

-Patrick Brown

That’s for the best. Neither tackle right now so might as well hope Flowers intercepts a pass.

I don’t know if I like the move or not,everytime I’ve seen him play he gets beat,WVU game being the worst they went to his side 3 different times I know of and scored two out of the 3 times on back to back positions,I questioned Pruitt’s coaching that game because if you have a unproven player that’s getting beat every time why not give him more help on his side,over the top?..he never adjusted to that,I do understand him being a freshman is a factor,I just wish these kids would look back at the ball more,if they did I feel like we would have more turn overs,Florida will have to win this ball game by passing not running

He may not be healthy enough but it would be nice to have chance and trey out there beside each other for some power running behind the left side of the line

I don’t know if I like the move or not,everytime I’ve seen him play he gets beat,WVU game being the worst they went to his side 3 different times I know of and scored two out of the 3 times on back to back positions,I questioned Pruitt’s coaching that game because if you have a unproven player that’s getting beat every time why not give him more help on his side,over the top?..he never adjusted to that,I do understand him being a freshman is a factor,I just wish these kids would look back at the ball more,if they did I feel like we would have more turn overs,Florida will have to win this ball game by passing not running
I may be misremembering, but I thought he had pretty good coverage on two out of those three plays, but Grier and his WRs just made a couple of great plays.

You do know that just because a QB and WR makes a play doesn't necessarily mean the DB was burnt don't you?

UT gonna knock their lung loose, Hoss Apple.
I have my doubts. I think we have a decent shot to win, but Florida has been the superior program for 25 years. Just hope there aren't a lot of guys on this team who see a Florida Gator across from them and piss a little.

I have my doubts. I think we have a decent shot to win, but Florida has been the superior program for 25 years. Just hope there aren't a lot of guys on this team who see a Florida Gator across from them and piss a little.

Florida has lost that effect

If they beat us they do so because they are better and have a more experienced coach

Sitting here with my UGA fan friends. Told them UGA plays 5 teams coming off BYE weeks. One of em just looks at me like I'm stupid and says "two weeks to prepare doesnt matter when you have a roster full of 5 stars".

They need to be taken down a notch.

Jesus🙄 it was just two years ago lol it’s ok they can beat us 4 quarters and it only takes us 4 seconds 🤷🏽‍♂️ Dawg life😂😭

Quotes like these is why I miss Fulmer!..he would never just look at a Florida game like any other game,this S**t is serious around here every year act like it,let me see your urgency as a head football coach,the kids feed off of that

Lol...do everyone a favor and shut up.

Quotes like these is why I miss Fulmer!..he would never just look at a Florida game like any other game,this S**t is serious around here every year act like it,let me see your urgency as a head football coach,the kids feed off of that
Lol. What? Quotes like this is why I love Pruitt. Kids won’t play scared because it’s Florida like with Butch

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back