Anti-Trump Hysteria and Silliness

Ok will you lefties come and get your nutjob please? This dude picked the wrong city for this. While Dallas admin are a bunch of wuss lefties the popo not so much.

Truck driver rams into Fox 4 building in downtown Dallas

The suspect reportedly crashed into the building twice, and then got out and started screaming about treason, a Fox 4 employee told WFAA. Fox 4 employees were evacuated from the building.

Last edited:
No one has ever been able to articulate this "Great threat" that Trump is. All they ever say is "our democracy is at risk" but with zero evidence. Its sad that being so butthurt over losing an election would cause someone to suggest the murder of 3000 Americans by muslims pales in comparison to a fair and free election.

Scarborough was a Republican his entire life until October 2017, now he's an independent. Yep, many Republicans and independents realize Donnie Dotard is a loon like you.
lol. Thanks Captain Obvious.

The only loons here are people like Scarborough that are so crushed by a Trump victory that they, apparently like you, think Trump is more dangerous than islam.

The only loons here are people like Scarborough that are so crushed by a Trump victory that they, apparently like you, think Trump is more dangerous than islam.

You called him the crazy left, your words, goof. Own up to your stupidity.

I would argue he is now a lib, you can't be a true I and work for that network

Trump wins lawsuit filed by campaign rally protesters

A federal appeals court on Tuesday tossed out a lawsuit that claimed President Trump incited a riot when he ordered three protesters to be removed from a rally in Kentucky during the 2016 presidential campaign.

A three-judge panel on the 6 th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals said the three demonstrators didn’t state a valid claim under state law and found Trump’s comments were protected by the First Amendment, since he “did not specifically advocate imminent lawless action.”

Trump wins lawsuit filed by campaign rally protesters

No one has ever been able to articulate this "Great threat" that Trump is. All they ever say is "our democracy is at risk" but with zero evidence. Its sad that being so butthurt over losing an election would cause someone to suggest the murder of 3000 Americans by muslims pales in comparison to a fair and free election.

When your team has a quarterback with no speed, no arm strength, no understanding of the game, no inclination to listen or learn, and doesn't respect nor is respected by his team mates then yeah, he's a "great threat" to cost you the game.

It's not even halftime yet and the fans are booing, his teammates are calling their own plays, and some are just simply leaving. I doubt he even comes out for the 2nd half.

I don’t mean to be “ that guy “ but... you already lost your money to the bookie once when you said he wouldn’t make it to the second quarter , ( just a wild guess but I bet you missed your first bet on election night too ) lol

VN Store

Back