Anti-Trump Hysteria and Silliness

Here is the most biased anti-Trump CNN interview that I have seen. Has CNN no shame? See ND40 below.

Last edited:
Don't know what to say about that. She seems to be badgering an old man. Is there some kind of history between him and the media?

Don't know what to say about that. She seems to be badgering an old man. Is there some kind of history between him and the media?
Former Governor of New Hampshire. All Republican politicians have a history with the media. Also, she was on Fox for years before this.

Yeah he told CNN they are FOS. 😂 Twice in the video I linked. That pretty much sums it up.

Also. Pretty sure Sununu didn’t feel “badgered”... lol 🤣

Reactions: 1972 Grad
The schools have had policies like that since at least the 80s when I started school. I guess they didn't need to trigger anyone in the 70's, 80's, or 90's either.

In hs kids should not have distracting clothing that can lead to disagreements and fights. I don't care about kids wearing weird hair colors or clothes. But political, gang, or racist clothing has no place in hs.
Do you deem this shirt offensive?IMG_6125.JPG

Why wouldn't he get a nominee through? Last time I checked, it's 50-49 in favor of the Republicans in the Senate. Some Republicans might not like Sessions being fired but they're not going to vote against a replacement out of protest. That wouldn't do them any good at all.

Either way, publicly attacking his own A.G. on a regular basis and publicly lobbying for the A.G. to prosecute political rivals is beyond what we have ever seen from a President before. It's just weird and not what you expect to see in the United States.

Lol did you not witness 8 years ofObama, hold an lynch. They went after that muslim's enemies, they tried to force companies to do their bidding against gun companies, etc... all three were traitors to this country.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I can't wait until after the midterms when Sessions gets replaced by Louis Freeh. He isn't the Clintons' biggest supporter. There is some bad blood there.

VN Store

Back