Gator fans smell like **** thread

Still have no doubts about Mullen being solid longterm

Franks just sucks
Kudos to you for showing up though. I’m afraid our game coming up will be like the first 3 quarters last year. It’ll be something so horrible you don’t want to watch but you can’t look away. I really thought KY was going to screw it up somehow but Snell is amazing. His yards after contact last night had to be off the charts.

Just look at miss st this year and it’s obvious Mullen is a solid

That’s his 9th team I believe so ya guys know how to run a solid program

People writing off Mullen because of a loss to an improving KY team in the first year of a rebuild similar to ours are showing their ignorance. They must be forgetting Saban’s Lost to Louisiana Monroe in year 1 at home
That analogy has always worked for Vols fans. 😉

Reactions: Matt2496 and Behr
They just had a rb who was so mad he announced he’s transferring right after the game in the locker room, tweeting “ I learned a lot from the “previous”coaches that were here. What’s going on down there?

They just had a rb who was so mad he announced he’s transferring right after the game in the locker room, tweeting “ I learned a lot from the “previous”coaches that were here. What’s going on down there?

Our 5th string RB decided to transfer, nothing more, nothing less.

Lemons was buried on the depth chart behind Scarlett, Davis, Perine and a true freshman.

People writing off Mullen because of a loss to an improving KY team in the first year of a rebuild similar to ours are showing their ignorance. They must be forgetting Saban’s Lost to Louisiana Monroe in year 1 at home
No sir. Look at the date when I made this thread. I’ve been writing him off since they announced him as a shi*** gator

We played Charleston Southern, so my optimism is tempered until we beat someone of significance.

That said, Franks didn’t resemble a deer in the headlights like he did most of last season. If Mullen can make Franks a serviceable SEC QB, UF will be hell to deal with down the road.
Lol you need to temper the hell out of it, cause you boys are in for a loooooonng season. It’s going to suck to see the Vols be somewhat successful this year and moving in the right direction, and at the same time watch your fan proclaimed “next Urban Meyers” lose all his good recruits this year. Hell, I bet Jaydon Hill is on rocky top come NSD. GBO

Lol you need to temper the hell out of it, cause you boys are in for a loooooonng season. It’s going to suck to see the Vols be somewhat successful this year and moving in the right direction, and at the same time watch your fan proclaimed “next Urban Meyers” lose all his good recruits this year. Hell, I bet Jaydon Hill is on rocky top come NSD. GBO

Okay.

Reactions: wildnkrazykat
Our four wins last year didn’t get us ranked.
What has that got to do with anything? The poster said a rough season in 2018 will have Mullen on a warm seat. Well... why wouldn't Pruitt's seat be any less warm? We expect/accept failure more readily than FU?

Sorry for duplicate

Reactions: wildnkrazykat

VN Store

Back