Gator fans smell like **** thread

watch that Mullen magic tonight

Completely new attacking offense and smothering aggressive D

We have a coach with legit sec exp something y’all don’t and we haven’t in a decade

Feels good man

f300855d4b53804bd38e7fb11508ce0b.gif

People writing off Mullen because of a loss to an improving KY team in the first year of a rebuild similar to ours are showing their ignorance. They must be forgetting Saban’s Lost to Louisiana Monroe in year 1 at home

People writing off Mullen because of a loss to an improving KY team in the first year of a rebuild similar to ours are showing their ignorance. They must be forgetting Saban’s Lost to Louisiana Monroe in year 1 at home
It's not just that. It's his antics and his overall cornball demeanor

Reactions: 08Vol
As I sat here drinking my AM coffee, I was watching the ESPN highlights and they showed the Bammer game in their intro and then I saw Botch- wearing his white Bammer coaching shirt, arms crossed, standing behind Saban, flat top looking like it was just cut, and it’s like seeing a ghost. And I’m like how the hell did he get that job at that school given what he did at UT? Is he paying Saban so he can stand there or what?

As I sat here drinking my AM coffee, I was watching the ESPN highlights and they showed the Bammer game in their intro and then I saw Botch- wearing his white Bammer coaching shirt, arms crossed, standing behind Saban, flat top looking like it was just cut, and it’s like seeing a ghost. And I’m like how the hell did he get that job at that school given what he did at UT? Is he paying Saban so he can stand there or what?
No, actually WE are still paying him.

You know what happens and eventually Kentucky was going to beat Florida again. Mullen is still light years ahead of Butch. Had we been able to sway Mullen rather than hire Butch, he would still be the head coach and we wouldn’t be as bad off as we are now.

That being said I hate Florida with every fiber of my being so I love that they lost.

VN Store

Back