Gator fans smell like **** thread

Scarletts best year was his sophmore year. 5.0 yards per carry, less than 900 yards. not someone you game plan around

davis has a much better 6.7 average. he will be one to watch. hopefully, for his sake, the injury doesn't set him back. but I still don't think he is a number you circle and spy.

UF hasn’t had a circle and spy guy since Percy Harvin.

Not a bad opener at all Franks had 5 touchdown passes at halftime which was more then half of his season total last year he still has a ways to go but his footwork and ability to make the right read is clearly improving FINALLY he’s being coached and he has bad ass group of WRs to throw it to

Defense was very stout they looked good under Grantham

Also special teams is back in Gainesville it looks like with 2 blocked kicks that was awesome to see

And I read somewhere there were 12 games that didn’t even play so ya good opener

We played Charleston Southern, so my optimism is tempered until we beat someone of significance.

That said, Franks didn’t resemble a deer in the headlights like he did most of last season. If Mullen can make Franks a serviceable SEC QB, UF will be hell to deal with down the road.

We played Charleston Southern, so my optimism is tempered until we beat someone of significance.

That said, Franks didn’t resemble a deer in the headlights like he did most of last season. If Mullen can make Franks a serviceable SEC QB, UF will be hell to deal with down the road.
Only 3 more weeks until everyone in Gainesville sobers up! Go Vols

What’s your take on KY this coming weekend?

UK is improved under Stoops, and Snell is a concern. Kid is a baller.

But it’s still Kentucky. We should always expect to beat them in Gainesville.
True. We used to be there. We still expect to beat them. Sometimes we don’t now though. I think they’ll keep it close but a late score puts your team up double digits. As much as I hate it, I think you have a good coach.

FSU still has plenty of talent.

Taggart just got outcoached by Fuente.
Recruiting starting to pick up

If Wright commits the class is looking damn solid
It will die down when Florida doesn’t even come close to the expectations they have this year. Recruits will decommit and it will be h$ll in Gatorville. I think They should beat Kentucky today by a good bit, they are much more talented and Kentucky struggled a little bit against a nobody. So if the Gators lose today... it’s gonna be a LONG season for you and the rest of the delusional gator nation. GBO!

It will die down when Florida doesn’t even come close to the expectations they have this year. Recruits will decommit and it will be h$ll in Gatorville. I think They should beat Kentucky today by a good bit, they are much more talented and Kentucky struggled a little bit against a nobody. So if the Gators lose today... it’s gonna be a LONG season for you and the rest of the delusional gator nation. GBO![/QUOTE
It will die down when Florida doesn’t even come close to the expectations they have this year. Recruits will decommit and it will be h$ll in Gatorville. I think They should beat Kentucky today by a good bit, they are much more talented and Kentucky struggled a little bit against a nobody. So if the Gators lose today... it’s gonna be a LONG season for you and the rest of the delusional gator nation. GBO!
watch that Mullen magic tonight

Completely new attacking offense and smothering aggressive D

We have a coach with legit sec exp something y’all don’t and we haven’t in a decade

Feels good man

Reactions: nesbuddha66

We have a coach with legit sec exp something y’all don’t and we haven’t in a decade

Feels good man
Pruitt doesn’t have legit SEC experience? He’s played and coached in the SEC.

Reactions: 08Vol

Feels good man

Wouldn’t surprise me if Mullen choked this game away.

VN Store

Back