Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone has said our passing game is going to be prolific gave they. We all expect a certain amount of struggles.
I believe struggles early on in the passing game, but I think our run game is primed for a big year from the word go. I haven't said it in a long time, and I may be wrong, but I'm excited about our OL. We can't suffer but maybe an injury or two there (and compared to what has happened the last years, this would be looked at as a positive, to only have one or two go down); however, Im hoping the injury curse we've been under for the last 3 years has finally lifted.
But, going in, I'm pumped about that group. Guys like Ryan Johnson and Riley Loclear, I believe those guys can play in this league...not to mention we have the best OLman in the country to go along with them.

The way I see it... We aren't beating Bama, Georgia, Auburn.

We probably won't win WVU, Scar, or Florida.

But JG and Chryst ARE good enough to beat the other 6 teams on the schedule and get us to a bowl which is a great and obtainable goal for this year! I'm not that worried about it this just yet. Pruitt unfortunately inherited a bad QB situation.
Unless they bring in a ready to play guy, it is going to be even worse next year.

But JG and Chryst ARE good enough to beat the other 6 teams on the schedule and get us to a bowl which is a great and obtainable goal for this year! I'm not that worried about it just yet. Pruitt unfortunately inherited a very bad QB situation.

Did I really just read this from you?

Reactions: nesbuddha66
I’m on episode one.. these kind of shows have a way of humanizing people, ya know, we re all mostly the same just rooting for a different color

Reactions: mrMet
tenor.gif

It sure is. From his commitment video to his tantrum in Atlanta last year I’ve questioned whether his teammates will go to war with him.

I kind of think we've seen enough after "the tantrum" to let it go.

I was at the Vandy game last year, and Guarantano was about the only one that looked like he cared if Tennessee won.

A
I kind of think we've seen enough after "the tantrum" to let it go.

I was at the Vandy game last year, and Guarantano was about the only one that looked like he cared if Tennessee won.

Agreed. He competed hard with his emotions on his sleeves

But JG and Chryst ARE good enough to beat the other 6 teams on the schedule and get us to a bowl which is a great and obtainable goal for this year! I'm not that worried about it just yet. Pruitt unfortunately inherited a very bad QB situation.
If we don't beat one of WVU or UF I think we're going to have a really hard time getting to a bowl. It's going to be hard to get through another year of doo doo ball. I just want to win, don't care what it takes.

Maybe so, but that's why I refuse to watch it. I don't want any reason to like Fromm and especially those Johnny come lately, d!ckhead Georgia fans. As of right now, my dislike for Georgia is greater than Florida and a close second to Bama
Even though he’s a good dude, I still hate Georgia and will never hope they win unless it’s against Florida

Reactions: UTProf and SugarCC
If we don't beat one of WVU or UF I think we're going to have a really hard time getting to a bowl. It's going to be hard to get through another year of doo doo ball. I just want to win, don't care what it takes.

Oh for sure will be tough but IMO the talent is there to win UK, Vandy, and Missouri.

What is the difference? Inside info is inside info.
I like Hank's information. I don't think JAllen knows what the heck is going on. If it's the real Jason Allen, I have a lot of respect for that guy. If it's not, I have zero. Most of the information he's brought has been bunk.

I like Hank's information. I don't think JAllen knows what the heck is going on. If it's the real Jason Allen, I have a lot of respect for that guy. If it's not, I have zero. Most of the information he's brought has been bunk.
I've always sort of thought JAllen has like a 3rd hand source and just brings what he gets from that. Could be wrong though.

It'll come down to QB play. All other positions except likely the DL should 100% be improved in 2019.
They better be. That schedule is sauce next year as well. If they can't win at the very least 8 regular season games next year then I'll doubt very seriously that he's the guy. Just about all the top coaches in today's CFB had big turn arounds in year two. He didn't inherit such a dire situation that they can't improve tremendously in year two IMO.

Wish that was the reason. Tennessee had tried to space out the schedule in the past, those are the road blocks to it

So GA and FL have a bigger say so/carry more weight over us and we are to do what they say? How's about they adapt to our needs for once? sheesh.

Reactions: SugarCC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back