Mountaineer fan here!

Hey Clive, do you live in Scott Depot? If so, I may know you. However, there are an abundance of Clives in West Virginia.
I lived there for 6 years. When interviewed for the job there, I was asked who I would root for if TN and WV met in a football game. This was the 1990's so I said, "Tennessee would never be so bad and West Virginia would never be so good at to meet in a ball game." This is a MUST win for TN or I will NEVER hear the end of it. With that in mind, I hope the "ears"go 11 and 1, and I can keep my bragging rights.
Not Scott Depot, but about 25 miles from there. Small world for sure.

I am looking for someone to make me a Jersey like Brad Paisley has...I am a huge fan of both teams as we have graduates in my house from both!! I am a winner either way at this point, but I am really excited to see what Pruitt can do. I think this will be a great game to start the season.....finally!!!!

I wanted to drop in and say hello and looking forward to the game in three weeks. We travel to TN often and this is a great matchup for me because the Vols are my second favorite team (hope you guys goes 11-1).

Anyways, I expect more Mountaineers hoping over and posting soon so we will all have some fun times ahead. Should be a good game, much respect to Tenn. Every program goes through hard times and I really expect Tennessee has finally found their man.

Thanks and looking forward to kicking WVU ass. Safe travels for you and your family.

Now in classic Volnation style! GTFO

:p

Just looked at a couple WVU forums. Fans over there are delusional. Guys saying they predict WVU to beat us 77-10 or 55-17.

Reactions: zeppelin128
Say 'Hey" to Mark, Johnny Jett, and Sherman
Best show of it's kind on TV. Watch reruns over and over on several channels. Am thinking of making a trip up there just to see if I can meet them. Bye the way, Johnny Jett is from over in KY., ( I think) way up in the NE corner.

Sounds just like our board. I feel right at home.

wvudance.0.gif

o_O

Just looked at a couple WVU forums. Fans over there are delusional. Guys saying they predict WVU to beat us 77-10 or 55-17.

Exactly! Look at this GIF and notice they are losing to Baylor who won 1 game last year over Kansas. WVU wins this game 38-36. OMG we should really be scared about this football powerhouse!

wvudance.0.gif

Reactions: Negan
I wanted to drop in and say hello and looking forward to the game in three weeks. We travel to TN often and this is a great matchup for me because the Vols are my second favorite team (hope you guys goes 11-1).

Anyways, I expect more Mountaineers hoping over and posting soon so we will all have some fun times ahead. Should be a good game, much respect to Tenn. Every program goes through hard times and I really expect Tennessee has finally found their man.
Welcome. Glad to have you. What is the WVU site?

Welcome to the board and thanks for being classy.

Reactions: DiderotsGhost
Was in MTown for the first time in June. Interesting place. Never seen such terrain! Beautiful views. Not bad, but I would hate it in the winter. Good luck winning the B 12.

The roads are awful. Some of the worst I’ve ever seen. I miss TN roads every day.

I'm not what you'd call a skilled graphics designer. I know just enough to reveal I'm a rank amateur. All the same in the spirit of our first game, I share this effort.

Attachments

• UTvsWV2.jpg
    UTvsWV2.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 33
The roads are awful. Some of the worst I’ve ever seen. I miss TN roads every day.

Find a map of TN/NC. Anywhere on that spine East on the line. It can get hairy. Drove home from Hickory through Brown Mtn one night. 😮

Diff is here in WNC/TN we dont hear banjos

Welcome to Vol Nation the best fan base in college football, glad ya found us.. stick around win or lose. Never really disliked the Mountaineers, I remember the fiesta bowl with Major Harris growing up

Reactions: VFFL@THE BEACH
Hey y’all- another WVU fan here just stopping in to say hello! Really looking forward to the game. Best of luck this year (after Sept.1). Looking forward to seeing how Pruitt does for yall this year. When we played Bama in 14 in Atlanta we stopped in Knoxville on the way back. Y’all were Utah State that night. We walked around for a bit and enjoyed ourselves. Everyone was nice even with us in our WVU gear!

If the team from last year shows up, they will have us longing for the day where GT ran the triple option all over us.

None of us expect that team to show up, but you have to understand there is really no reason for a WV fan to expect something else.

VN Store

Back