Mountaineer fan here!

Can you post a screenshot of replies to this guy?? I can only imagine he got ripped.
I will post a link to the thread. Looks like that specific post has been deleted. I posted a picture of the post that the guy had replied to. The reply to the post below stated that we do not play UGA, FL, and Bama every year due to screwed up schedules in the SEC. I do not have a subscription to their forum, so no replies there from me.

WVU Forum Thread from a Tennessee Fan

F23599EE-0DD2-499D-8E12-00990523F37A.png

Can you post a screenshot of replies to this guy?? I can only imagine he got ripped.
It was mixed reviews. Most told him to tone it down a bit but still had no worries about us. One other poster said if they lose to us they are looking at a 2-10 season then said they were most worried about NC State.

It was mixed reviews. Most told him to tone it down a bit but still had no worries about us. One other poster said if they lose to us they are looking at a 2-10 season then said they were most worried about NC State.
@shotgun83 I also posted the 77-20 WVU fan prediction in the WVU overconfidence thread. Also posted a link there to that thread as well. It is a good comical read. It is the other post MDVols and I were talking about.

I am about 100 % sure that is not from last year.

Video maybe not but that wasn't the point. WVU beat a 1-11 team by 2 pts last year. Fact. Yes that same Baylor team that lost to Liberty and UTSA in games 1 and 2. 6-6 last year basically the same as us except their schedule is much weaker.

Vols 38
WVU 21

Reactions: rockytop989
Video maybe not but that wasn't the point. WVU beat a 1-11 team by 2 pts last year. Fact. Yes that same Baylor team that lost to Liberty and UTSA in games 1 and 2. 6-6 last year basically the same as us except their schedule is much weaker.

Vols 38
WVU 21
By all means, move the goal post. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Goes both ways though. UMass 14 Tennessee 17. I would rather beat Baylor by 2 than UMass by 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack Burton
By all means, move the goal post. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Goes both ways though. UMass 14 Tennessee 17. I would rather beat Baylor by 2 than UMass by 3.
Difference is we know we sucked. Some of their fans are acting like world beaters, there is no “goes both ways” in this scenario.

I wanted to drop in and say hello and looking forward to the game in three weeks. We travel to TN often and this is a great matchup for me because the Vols are my second favorite team (hope you guys goes 11-1).

Anyways, I expect more Mountaineers hoping over and posting soon so we will all have some fun times ahead. Should be a good game, much respect to Tenn. Every program goes through hard times and I really expect Tennessee has finally found their man.

Howdy neighbor. Spent some time up that way on business a while back at Lost Creek in Harrison Co. Remember a restaurant called Wonder Bar in a nearby town. Best veal chop and coldest martini ever.

Also had some business in Charleston one time way back when. Main thing I remember is the airport named after Chuck Yeager on top of a flattened off mountain top. Landing there was exciting.

Beautiful country up there, and folks were real nice

Anyway, welcome and Go Vols.

I am looking for someone to make me a Jersey like Brad Paisley has...I am a huge fan of both teams as we have graduates in my house from both!! I am a winner either way at this point, but I am really excited to see what Pruitt can do. I think this will be a great game to start the season.....finally!!!!

@SCVol2018, I'm a grad of both universities, and I had these made. I only need one. It's not exactly like Paisley's, but the same concept. Let me know if interested. I'm a big guy, so they are XXL.

Attachments

• 20180813_062002.jpg
    20180813_062002.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
There's probably not alot West Virginia does better than us in the grand scheme of football, but I must say their mountaineer mascot is exactly what our David Crockett one should look like. Ours has the potential to be seriously badass but we don't make the most of it

VN Store

Back