E.P.A. Chief Scott Pruitt (a.k.a. The Swamp Thing)

I heard there were concerns that if Trump didn't dump him soon Democrats would have used him as an example of Trump paying lip service to draining the swamp and would have used Republican candidates' silence on Pruitt against them in the mid-terms.

They can still use Pruitt against Trump ... This should have happened 3 months ago.

Reactions: 6 people
I’d never take that damn job, you’re asking for hell on you and your family.
And the fact that it’s a Trump administration position, the far left is gonna crucify you at every turn. To start with, your never gonna make these son *****es happy.

Heard he was going to hire this guy.

getImage

I’d never take that damn job, you’re asking for hell on you and your family.
And the fact that it’s a Trump administration position, the far left is gonna crucify you at every turn. To start with, your never gonna make these son *****es happy.

LOL! As long as you are working toward the stated mission of the agency and not just de-regulating everything in sight for the sheer hell of it (while also indiscriminately handing out waivers and exemptions left and right), you really shouldn't have a problem with the general public. And let's face it, Pruitt's biggest problem from the start was of his own doing. He accepted this role with the goal of financially enriching himself and advancing the best interests of his family as his primary objective. That will (and should) get you in trouble anywhere. Pruitt was in this job for all the wrong reasons. He clearly never saw himself as a public servant which is what he was.

Reactions: 3 people
LOL! As long as you are working toward the stated mission of the agency and not just de-regulating everything in sight for the sheer hell of it (while also indiscriminately handing out waivers and exemptions left and right), you really shouldn't have a problem with the general public. And let's face it, Pruitt's biggest problem from the start was of his own doing. He accepted this role with the goal of financially enriching himself and advancing the best interests of his family as his primary objective. That will (and should) get you in trouble anywhere. Pruitt was in this job for all the wrong reasons. He clearly never saw himself as a public servant which is what he was.

This. Pruitt brought all this on himself by being a supreme douche canoe. Probably should be in jail.

Reactions: 1 person
Not a foia expert, but gotta believe if Hillary was to maintain her government emails sent/received on her private server, Pruitt is supposed to maintain his work related calendar entries, regardless of where they're stored. And if he's not producing them in response to foia requests for his calendar entries, he's willfully violating foia. But who cares. This is the Trump administration. Anything and everything goes.

Oh...people care. Once it's shown Pruitt should be charged with hiding a clandestine meeting calendar, or anything else that is irrefutablely against foia law he needs to be removed from office then prosecuted.
If what he's doing is against policy and standards of behavior but not hllegal, he still should be fired and censured.

Not a foia expert, but gotta believe if Hillary was to maintain her government emails sent/received on her private server, Pruitt is supposed to maintain his work related calendar entries, regardless of where they're stored. And if he's not producing them in response to foia requests for his calendar entries, he's willfully violating foia. But who cares. This is the Trump administration. Anything and everything goes.

That would be a great argument ... except Hiliary didn't release requested emails, etc. You don't actually think Obama's WH visitor logs were kosher either I would hope.

I do agree with you that getting rid of Pruitt should have happened long ago; the guy is obviously too stupid to be out without constant adult supervision. He's an argument for pro-abortion folks - someone who should never have been added to the human gene pool.

The agency hasn't worked towards it's stated mission in over 20 years! Why are you now so up in arms?

The agency hasn't worked towards it's stated mission in over 20 years! Why are you now so up in arms?

This guy was scum, not even taking into account his policies at the EPA. He should have been let go months ago, if given the position at all.

Reactions: 2 people
I am curious how many people Googled the name when I posted it.

I was there at the time and might have even met him, but his name is not one that I remember ... too many years ago.

When I hear "Scott Pruitt", the first guy I always think of is a Trans-Am race car driver named "Scott Pruett".

With all the stuff that Pruitt got caught doing, just think about what hasn't been exposed yet. He will probably end up in prison. I've seen this story play out before.

With all the stuff that Pruitt got caught doing, just think about what hasn't been exposed yet. He will probably end up in prison. I've seen this story play out before.

He'll get thrown under the bus soon enough by Trump. My guess is he does some time. Too much smoke for there not to be a fire somewhere.

If you can ever get a law passed concerning criminal stupidity, then you've got Pruitt ... and a whole lot of other people.

He'll get thrown under the bus soon enough by Trump. My guess is he does some time. Too much smoke for there not to be a fire somewhere.

Not too worry; his smoke should be easy concealed in the Clinton smokescreen. If he bought back some of Hiliary's used uranium and left it laying around ...

VN Store

Back