E.P.A. Chief Scott Pruitt (a.k.a. The Swamp Thing)

A job? He should be in jail.

I think he will be at some point. With all that he's done even after he knows he's going to be under intense scrutiny, I gotta believe he's taken his share of $100 handshakes (and probably more). Lord knows what he did while Oklahoma AG.

Reactions: 3 people

Mentioned almost as an afterthought in that article was something very telling about Pruitt:

"Kevin Chmielewski, former deputy chief of staff for operations, is expected to testify before Congress and told CNN that Pruitt and his aides used "secret" calendars and schedules to hide his contacts with industry representatives and others."

So, we will even have Congressional testimony from a top EPA official concerning clandestine record keeping now? Nobody does that unless they are well aware that what they're doing involves illicit activity. Pruitt is corrupt. Each day he remains in Trump's cabinet, says a lot about how much Trump values integrity.

Mentioned almost as an afterthought in that article was something very telling about Pruitt:

"Kevin Chmielewski, former deputy chief of staff for operations, is expected to testify before Congress and told CNN that Pruitt and his aides used "secret" calendars and schedules to hide his contacts with industry representatives and others."

So, we will even have Congressional testimony from a top EPA official concerning clandestine record keeping now? Nobody does that unless they are well aware that what they're doing involves illicit activity. Pruitt is corrupt. Each day he remains in Trump's cabinet, says a lot about how much Trump values integrity.

Not a foia expert, but gotta believe if Hillary was to maintain her government emails sent/received on her private server, Pruitt is supposed to maintain his work related calendar entries, regardless of where they're stored. And if he's not producing them in response to foia requests for his calendar entries, he's willfully violating foia. But who cares. This is the Trump administration. Anything and everything goes.

IT'S ABOUT TIME.

bye-felicia.jpg

Z

Great news. Now shut down the EPA.

I heard there were concerns that if Trump didn't dump him soon Democrats would have used him as an example of Trump paying lip service to draining the swamp and would have used Republican candidates' silence on Pruitt against them in the mid-terms.

I heard there were concerns that if Trump didn't dump him soon Democrats would have used him as an example of Trump paying lip service to draining the swamp and would have used Republican candidates' silence on Pruitt against them in the mid-terms.

I heard the DNC really doesn't have more than that for speaking points going into this election.

Reactions: 2 people

You guys gonna go after Andrew Wheeler now?

VN Store

Back