'19 FL SDE Mike Morris

Would be pretty awesome if it’s him considering Jordan Young flipped from us to FSU (both Young and Morris attended/attend Heritage). Nice little payback

Reactions: 1 person
I don’t know about originally, but he went to HS in Conyers

Didn't you say they went to the same HS though? They're from different states. Unless I'm confused or missing the joke. Both from different heritages?

Didn't you say they went to the same HS though? They're from different states. Unless I'm confused or missing the joke. Both from different heritages?

Damn, that’s an oversight by me. I thought that would have been too good to be true. American Heritage and Heritage. Morris from Florida and Young from GA. My bad

Damn, that’s an oversight by me. I thought that would have been too good to be true. American Heritage and Heritage. Morris from Florida and Young from GA. My bad

Haha I mean a bit of a coincidence so still works a little. I was like wait, um?

FSU commit Michael Morris, the 4-star DE/TE who Austin noted was here yesterday, is still in town today as he's actually on an official visit with the Vols this weekend. We'll have Morris' thoughts on his trip tomorrow afternoon.
Simonton

Reactions: 2 people
The FSU commit made his second visit to Tennessee this year, bringing both parents on this trip.

After calling his first visit to Rocky Top amazing, the 4-star DE/TE told me this weekend trip "was something greater than that."

It its interesting: the Vols are recruiting Morris as a TE and he says he definitely feels wanted here – despite 2 TE commits already in the 2019 class. He spent a lot of time with Niedermeyer but also had long convos with Pruitt, Kelly and others. He has a history with Kelly, Tino Sunseri and Bert Biffani dating back to several years at FSU.

simonton

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back