'19 FL SDE Mike Morris

TE spot is going to get interesting. Maybe the staff thinks one of Brown/Lowe is more of a redshirt candidate their first year compared to Morris? It also helps that Morris can play either side of the ball.

TE spot is going to get interesting. Maybe the staff thinks one of Brown/Lowe is more of a redshirt candidate their first year compared to Morris? It also helps that Morris can play either side of the ball.

They like 2 big TE sets. Right now the only one on the roster is a Juco transfer who will be gone in 1 or 2 years. Seems to me like they could actually need 3 in this class to have a legit 2 deep of what they want by next season assuming Wood-Anderson stays 2 years which is probably likely. And may need another one or two next class since Wood-Anderson will definitely be gone by the 20 season. Leaving only these 3 if they do sign all 3. I think people underestimated how bad they wanted Beal in the last class.

Reactions: 2 people
They like 2 big TE sets. Right now the only one on the roster is a Juco transfer who will be gone in 1 or 2 years. Seems to me like they could actually need 3 in this class to have a legit 2 deep of what they want by next season assuming Wood-Anderson stays 2 years which is probably likely. And may need another one or two next class since Wood-Anderson will definitely be gone by the 20 season. Leaving only these 3 if they do sign all 3. I think people underestimated how bad they wanted Beal in the last class.

actually, very good points. hadn't thought of it that way.
i'm now on board with him at a TE. :thumbsup:

Reactions: 3 people

Latrell Bumphus is 6’3” 260, that’s a good sized TE.

It would feel so good to steal a long time commit and legacy from FSU.

Maybe I'm just being petty over the JY thing, but whatevs.

Latrell Bumphus is 6’3” 260, that’s a good sized TE.

He will have 2 years left when these 3 come in and hasn't played TE in college til this spring. And still wouldn't get us to a 3 deep of good sized TE's assuming he plays TE. I'm just saying they seem to want more TE's since they have 2 committed and are recruiting another this year. Plus they are already recruiting 2 of the best TE's in next years class. If they say they want these guys at TE, I tend to believe them. :good!:

If they’re trying to add Morris as a TE i don’t see any scenario where Bumphus stays at TE, especially considering Pruitt recruited him at Bama to be a DE. We also lose Tuttle Phillips Johnson and Bain on the d line after this year, so having Bumphus available to fill in some holes would be nice.

According to Greyson Dawg, in order to keep up with UGA we got to be recruiting over our 2019 players already. Funny how the one they recruited over became a five star today.

stars don't mean a thing unless you're talking about

five star hearts...

oops, my bad :unsure:

In his highlights post he says "I'm tires of people saying i got my FSU offer because of my dad". Maybe he likes the idea of creating his own legacy at his own school.

VN Store

Back