Fishing in Tennessee

I'm not sure if the Clinch river has a northern fork or not,of course all i have fished is at spots below Va

all i was going after was Small Mouth Bass and Spotted Bass,the Red Eyes were a bonus up in Kingsport

Mmmmm redeyes from clinch! And the Powell river.

Purists... Go read your copy of "The Compleat Angler"

JK :thumbsup: I enjoy catching trout on a fly once in a while and really like the feeling of tricking that mama bass into eating something plastic, or busting the top of the water. But at the same time, there's always a time to throw a worm with a float too. I just love catching em.

Obviously if there are regulations though, they are in place for a reason and should be followed. The worst thing about a lot of fishermen, maybe most notably bait fishermen, is the trash left behind. Nothing drives me crazier

Luckily I'm a hunter, fisherman, camper, back packer and I even stand on my rear patio to pee whenever I want. I peed on my campfire last night to put it out as I wanted to enjoy the wonderful Tennessee evening (and a cigar). But being an outdoorsman has taught me to respect the enviroment. I see more trash while camping then I do fishing but that's just me. I hate trash in the waters....

Purists... Go read your copy of "The Compleat Angler"

JK :thumbsup: I enjoy catching trout on a fly once in a while and really like the feeling of tricking that mama bass into eating something plastic, or busting the top of the water. But at the same time, there's always a time to throw a worm with a float too. I just love catching em.

Obviously if there are regulations though, they are in place for a reason and should be followed. The worst thing about a lot of fishermen, maybe most notably bait fishermen, is the trash left behind. Nothing drives me crazier

i fish live bait in salt, but if conditions are good ill bust out the fly rod.

I'm going all weekend and I'm also going snapper fishing in Destin in two weekends. Yall need to check out my website creek and River. Our new midstate kayak fishing service is booking startin October 1!

I'm going all weekend and I'm also going snapper fishing in Destin in two weekends. Yall need to check out my website creek and River. Our new midstate kayak fishing service is booking startin October 1!

I will look into that.

tennessee midstate or florida midstate

do you have a link to the site?

Last edited:
Our new midstate guide company has gone live as of this morning! Visit creekandriver.com to find an fishing adventure for you!

Thanks guys! It has started by a pastor who envisioned a way to relax away from pastoral duties and has blossomed into an adventure opportunity. We are excited and hope it grows beyond belief!

VN Store

Back