Spring Ball showed me 9 wins for 2018

It’s a problem because the same people ignored warning flags with Butch and Dooley. They ignore reality just hoping for unrealistic outcomes. It eventually hurts the program because if you don’t blindly support you “ain’t a real fan” and we all have to continue the mediocrity.

WE have no effect with the product on the field.

Reactions: 4 people
It’s a problem because the same people ignored warning flags with Butch and Dooley. They ignore reality just hoping for unrealistic outcomes. It eventually hurts the program because if you don’t blindly support you “ain’t a real fan” and we all have to continue the mediocrity.

My opinion had nothing to do with yours, respectfully. My opinion is that as far as this board knows, the optimism that some show on here, doesn’t hurt anyone. I say let them bloom some sunshine in here. It’s just opinion, it doesn’t change anyone’s mind, it’s just a good balance, on either side. Doesn’t mean I agree, yes there were some serious warning flags from both of the keystone cop coaches we had, but as far as the average fan goes, the only outlet we have sometimes, are these threads, and the same people on here that ignored red flags, had nothing to do with the poor decisions by the administrative part. They are just being “a fan”,

Yes sir we do

How many sacks you have last year? Not counting the one you sit on. We provide an environment and noise. The PRODUCT is dependent on the talent and the teaching. The U was a dynasty and their crowds were pitiful. How much We bisch or don’t bisch on a message board hasn’t added or taken away a single WIN. It’s why HC’s get paid dat money...they matter.

Reactions: 2 people
How many sacks you have last year? Not counting the one you sit on. We provide an environment and noise. The PRODUCT is dependent on the talent and the teaching. The U was a dynasty and their crowds were pitiful. How much We bisch or don’t bisch on a message board hasn’t added or taken away a single WIN. It’s why HC’s get paid dat money...they matter.

Were you at the 2016 Florida game? Florida didn’t do a damn thing in the second half. We beat OU in 2015 because of Neyalnd stadium. Even though we lost(because of Butch). Mayfield said that was the loudest most electric stadium he had ever seen and ever will see.

Were you at the 2016 Florida game? Florida didn’t do a damn thing in the second half. We beat OU in 2015 because of Neyalnd stadium. Even though we lost(because of Butch). Mayfield said that was the loudest most electric stadium he had ever seen and ever will see.

And Mayfield’s production in the second half (and our collapse) had nothing to do with it? Did we not do something in the second half that was done in the first half? No, I wasn’t at the Florida game...watched our players not get it done in the first and dominate in the second. Crowd had no bearing...Jauan Jennings did. Once again...noise.

My opinion had nothing to do with yours, respectfully. My opinion is that as far as this board knows, the optimism that some show on here, doesn’t hurt anyone. I say let them bloom some sunshine in here. It’s just opinion, it doesn’t change anyone’s mind, it’s just a good balance, on either side. Doesn’t mean I agree, yes there were some serious warning flags from both of the keystone cop coaches we had, but as far as the average fan goes, the only outlet we have sometimes, are these threads, and the same people on here that ignored red flags, had nothing to do with the poor decisions by the administrative part. They are just being “a fan”,

I respect your opinion. Optimism is great. I just hope we can all offer constructive criticism when the time comes. At least we have a place to vent.

I respect your opinion. Optimism is great. I just hope we can all offer constructive criticism when the time comes. At least we have a place to vent.

“When the time comes”? Is that some BOT meeting when the fans vote on how our coaches are doing?

Reactions: 1 person
The way I see it is:

Win the 3 cupcakes.

Find some wins vs: WV, UF, UK, USC, Mizzou, Vandy

Hope for a miracle vs: Bama, Barn, UGA

So take out the last 3 and it boils down to those middle 6. Can UT find 3-4 wins in there. Why not? If they can win 3-4 why not all 6?

I feel the same way but let’s admit,we are cynical due to 10 years of disappointment. I feel we beat KY, Vandy, SC, WV and Missouri but fall to FL. Not ready for AL, AU, GA but could win one. Maybe AU. I predict 8 wins but I’m being optimistic of course.💪🍊

“When the time comes”? Is that some BOT meeting when the fans vote on how our coaches are doing?

Missed the Schiano fiasco, huh?

You’re the FF’s version of huff (in the PF). You stay in here, around the clock, waiting for the ideal moment (you don’t see many that you don’t like) to ***** and moan about anything that doesn’t align with your views.

Other posters usually let you slide, but you’re the damn king of sunshine pumping and word parsing. Get off your high horse!

You sure you’re drinking Busch NA?

Reactions: 6 people
I'm hoping Coach Rocker is a better or more motivated coach in teaching technique to the d linemen. Brady Hoke was a profound disapointment, our d line under his quality tenure had almost zero pass rush or run disruption in the interior tackles...initial contact then stand straight up. Defensive tackles in the SEC must penetrate, it'll mean the difference imo in losing or wing 3-4 games this fall.

You’re the FF’s version of huff (in the PF). You stay in here, around the clock, waiting for the ideal moment (you don’t see many that you don’t like) to ***** and moan about anything that doesn’t align with your views.

Other posters usually let you slide, but you’re the damn king of sunshine pumping and word parsing. Get off your high horse!

Your blood sugar’s off. I’m objective...read better. I don’t MOAN...I MOCK those that do! I don’t know what your beer analogy is about...doubt you do. Please stop me from “sliding”...awesome poster man guy. :lol:

And I was as active against Schiano as anybody that wasn’t on campus...know more. :)

- And it's not because...we have a bunch of talent. We have "good" talent. It's the improved fundamental across the board I saw. Coaching improvement is already evident.

- Banks and Chryst. Yes London will have a say, but Banks is a future star. Chryst will either win the job OR push Jarret Gaurantano to a knew level.
I saw improved route anticipation in all our QB.

- Defensively...still. a work. But Sapp, Theo Jackson showed starting ability as backups.
But overall the defense showed some speed. Need to get better at point of attack. Bituli and Kirkland will bring the needed juice from the middle.

We showed improvement on offense in our concepts and speed. Banks will bring the power. We already have an idenity. And were not even at full strength. Run to set up the pass. Dobbs basically gave us an identity for 3 years by accident.

So I believe, spring showed that this team has already improved.

We'll able to run the ball.
Can we stop the run?? I believe that will happen when we are full strength defensively. There are 2 teams on our schedule that are just more talented. They're also well coached.

We beat Florida
West Virgina and
Missouri all because we will be able to handle their line of scrimmage...both sides.

OH BOY!!

By the time the season starts you will have the Vols going undefeated and to the playoff.

It’s not a real coaching change until someone says the first spring practice makes us SECCG contenders

Your blood sugar’s off. I’m objective...read better. I don’t MOAN...I MOCK those that do! I don’t know what your beer analogy is about...doubt you do. Please stop me from “sliding”...awesome poster man guy. :lol:

And I was as active against Schiano as anybody that wasn’t on campus...know more. :)

-I’m not diabetic

-No, you’re not objective, unless you believe your opinion to be infallible

-You mock anyone who doesn’t align with you (maybe you should read better, yeah?)

-The beer analogy is pretty simple, you cued up a cutesy moniker to show the world your love for Butch and non-alcoholic beer - what a fantastic double entendre....

-Only you can keep YOU from sliding.... maybe try using the brake pedal...?

Somebody struck a nerve. Chill for a moment.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back