'19 GA OL Wanya Morris (Tennessee signee)

Load da cannons

im-ready-gif-3.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Wanna bet they both do not wind up at Auburn.

If I were a betting man, which I'm not especially when it comes to recruiting; I would bet Pappoe to UGA and Morris to UT. However, if Pappoe were to commit to Auburn on May 5th and stay committed until signing day, I would bet Morris also signs with Auburn.

No he won’t.

The elephant in the room is the 2018 season yet to be played. If UT has a bad season and Auburn has a good season, I can see a scenario where Morris goes to Auburn. If UT has a really good season, I can see a scenario where Morris and Pappoe both sign with UT. I don't put a lot of faith in these early commitments. At this time last year, Fields was committed to Penn State, Anderson was committed to LSU, Cox was committed to Ohio State, Mays was committed to UT, Reese was committed to Michigan.

The elephant in the room is the 2018 season yet to be played. If UT has a bad season and Auburn has a good season, I can see a scenario where Morris goes to Auburn. If UT has a really good season, I can see a scenario where Morris and Pappoe both sign with UT. I don't put a lot of faith in these early commitments. At this time last year, Fields was committed to Penn State, Anderson was committed to LSU, Cox was committed to Ohio State, Mays was committed to UT, Reese was committed to Michigan.

Our coaches are telling recruits it’s going to be rough sailing this year. They aren’t selling lipstick on a pig, they’re selling, “opportunity... come be the change “

Our coaches are telling recruits it’s going to be rough sailing this year. They aren’t selling lipstick on a pig, they’re selling, “opportunity... come be the change “

Yeah it shouldn't come as a shock to any player because we aren't selling roses and chocolate upfront.

tl;dr

Reactions: 6 people
If I were a betting man, which I'm not especially when it comes to recruiting; I would bet Pappoe to UGA and Morris to UT. However, if Pappoe were to commit to Auburn on May 5th and stay committed until signing day, I would bet Morris also signs with Auburn.

That was incorrect use of a semicolon; you're banned.

Reactions: 1 person

Good strategy to tell it the way it is. Much better than over promising and under delivering.

Simonton video interview with Morris at Charlotte Rivals camp...Wanya got OL MVP and invited to The Opening. Coach Friend is a like a father, I go to him for advice, I love Coach Pruitt too, I know those guys will help me with anything. All smiles, said he's been visiting UT since he was 8 years old, a dream come true to be in this position. Taking OV to UT next weekend for spring game, bringing whole family. Said once he commits on May 1st recruiting is done for him.

Showed video of him dominating at the camp too. Really excited about this kid being a Vol.

Reactions: 25 people

VN Store

Back