'19 GA OL Wanya Morris (Tennessee signee)

doubtful. that kid is going to UGA. not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but you listen to what he says when he talks about UGA, and it's just hard to see him not wind up there. hell, he's practically there already with as much time he's spent there, and how familiar he is with them, and vice versa.

if he went anywhere o/t UGA, it'd be a huge flip imo.

Heck we need Morris more than pappoe anyway.

Reactions: 1 person
Simonton said UT is out for Pappoe

Kinda don't care that he isn't coming here, and I've long given up hope of it happening. Still, I wonder what the logic behind that is? His decision? Our staffs? Sounded like he was pretty interested in us not long ago. I wonder what happened.

Oh well... putting pappoe thread on ignore.

Kinda don't care that he isn't coming here, and I've long given up hope of it happening. Still, I wonder what the logic behind that is? His decision? Our staffs? Sounded like he was pretty interested in us not long ago. I wonder what happened.

Oh well... putting pappoe thread on ignore.

Probably saw Butch in a Alabama sweatshirt and got confused

I find it funny recruits who were heavily interested in UT are not even considering us no more since Butch got fired.

How much BS did Butch spew through these kid’s heads?

Trying not to get too hype right now. Should I be?

Given the last decade of Tennessee football, especially with regards to our bloody OL play.......might I advise that you not only wait to get “hype” after all those OLs have been signed, but better yet, hold off until you actually see them all wearing orange and white in a row, on game days, and actually shoving other SEC DLs around the field. Seems the only prudent thing to do at this point imho.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back