'19 GA OL Wanya Morris (Tennessee signee)

Simonton video interview with Morris at Charlotte Rivals camp...Wanya got OL MVP and invited to The Opening. Coach Friend is a like a father, I go to him for advice, I love Coach Pruitt too, I know those guys will help me with anything. All smiles, said he's been visiting UT since he was 8 years old, a dream come true to be in this position. Taking OV to UT next weekend for spring game, bringing whole family. Said once he commits on May 1st recruiting is done for him.

Showed video of him dominating at the camp too. Really excited about this kid being a Vol.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people
I think Tennessee has weathered the storm so far. Still think the Vols are in good shape. If he goes back to Auburn again, that could make things a bit more interesting. But based on everything I've heard to this point, I still believe Tennessee is in the driver's seat.

- Callahan

Reactions: 14 people
Pretty sure that was light-hearted sarcasm by GFW. Does everyone have to be at each others' throats all the time?

Reactions: 5 people
Morris, a four-star offensive tackle from Grayson High School in Loganville, Ga., and a top-50 prospect nationally, confirmed that he’s scheduled to take an official visit to Tennessee this weekend and still plans to choose between Tennessee and Auburn in early May. While Morris spent roughly three days at Auburn earlier this month on one of his latest visits, all signs point to the Vols still being the team to beat for Morris going into his official visit to Knoxville, which will allow him to attend Saturday’s Orange and White Game. He hasn’t ruled out taking an official visit to Auburn before he announces his choice, but it might be difficult for him to squeeze in another trip. Sources indicated Sunday that Morris and teammate Owen Pappoe, a five-star linebacker, are expected to announce their decisions together on May 1.

- Callahan

Reactions: 12 people
So he says recruiting is done for him after he commits ? So he is 100% going to shut it down ? I love hearing that , but still have a hard time believing it. Long way to December

Reactions: 1 person
So he says recruiting is done for him after he commits ? So he is 100% going to shut it down ? I love hearing that , but still have a hard time believing it. Long way to December

He says so but like you said hard to know for sure especially if we have a rough yr

- Callahan

Is anyone else concerned he and Pappoe are announcing together especially how Auburn has got its jollies by having recruits tell us what we want to hear to guys who cover us only to choose Auburn in the end. Wish it was just Morris announcing.

Is anyone else concerned he and Pappoe are announcing together especially how Auburn has got its jollies by having recruits tell us what we want to hear to guys who cover us only to choose Auburn in the end. Wish it was just Morris announcing.

I am, especially after the offseason we had with recruits trolling us

In his vq video, Simonton mentioned that Wayna made his first trip to Neyland at 8 yrs old. They didn't elaborate on that. Is he or his family undercover TN fans or was that some football trip for young kids? Anyone know

VN Store

Back