Commercials you can't stand

All the Chevrolet commercials with real people.

Also, jd power initial quality is a silly thing to tout. I say that though as my Logitech racing wheel has broken within 90 days.

All the Chevrolet commercials with real people.

Also, jd power initial quality is a silly thing to tout. I say that though as my Logitech racing wheel has broken within 90 days.

Those commercials are awful! They would have done better to hire actors.

Reactions: 2 people
Apple's "what's a computer?" commercial bothers me more and more every time I see it.

Overly trendy, hipster-type people really irritate me, even if they are kids.

And yes, the freaking iPad is still a computer. So it is just stupid on top of that.

The Allstate commercial where the guy is talking about how his agent told him he has the wrong plan, to which he replies "no, I have the wrong company". Then you hear Dennis Haybert's voice saying "for customers with accident forgiveness". So I guess it is the plan after all.

Reactions: 1 person
This year's Super Bowl commercials were really weak

No they werent.

Dirty Dancing Manning and Beckham, great Australia promo with Crocodile Dundee and Chris Hemsworth, Tide, the Coke Cola commercial about all persons are unique including likes and dislikes, Jeep commercial with Jurassic Park Trex, etc

Every perfume commercial I've ever seen. They make beautiful people look so awkward.

absolutely nothing awkward about this 5 Star Gem

miss-dior-cherie-portman.jpg

If local (knoxville area) radio commercials count, The Farris motor company and oak ridge Nissan commercials drive me nuts! They are literally the most annoying commercials I've ever heard.

The radio commercial with the guy flushing money down the toilet over Diane Black..... it's top ten dumbest of all time

VN Store

Back