'19 NC QB Sam Howell

I read that....thank freaking goodness the question is do we have the oline to do that. I wonder if we will zone block or man to man....i don't know what I would do to see our olineman get to second level of defense

Zone. Gonna have some man in there. But the bread and butter is zone runs. And one cut and downhill runners. Banks is the future.

Zone. Gonna have some man in there. But the bread and butter is zone runs. And one cut and downhill runners. Banks is the future.

Banks may be the future, but Chandler is next. I think Ty will be a star and is a potential NFL running back.

Reactions: 2 people
I read that....thank freaking goodness the question is do we have the oline to do that. I wonder if we will zone block or man to man....i don't know what I would do to see our olineman get to second level of defense

zone. Bama and USC are both zone teams

Howell is too short. Pro Style prototype is about 6'4".

Don't want.

NB4 Drew Brees says Hi.

In all seriousness, this is way overhyped. There are way more variables than just height. By this logic Brock Osweiller should be All World and Russell Wilson meh.

Howell is too short. Pro Style prototype is about 6'4".

Don't want.

You know, you're right. Odds are if he's 6'1" at 16 or 17 years old, he's likely full grown. It's science.

Someone alert the coaching staff to this hot take.

NB4 Drew Brees says Hi.

In all seriousness, this is way overhyped. There are way more variables than just height. By this logic Brock Osweiller should be All World and Russell Wilson meh.

This, Mayfield and Boyd. We can go on and on. Kid has a canon, is accurate, is mobile, is smart, is tough, is a leader, is just a winner. Exactly what we need.

Reactions: Smokeytom
Blake Sims almost won a NC at Bama and he was only 6'

McElroy was only 6'2" as well, so it's not like Bama has only been recruiting giants at the QB position.

Blake Sims almost won a NC at Bama and he was only 6'

McElroy was only 6'2" as well, so it's not like Bama has only been recruiting giants at the QB position.

Plenty of good examples of good QB's that aren't tall. Don't use Blake Sims ever.

In college its more important to have someone that can read basic defense and prevents mistakes.

Also, I couldn't care less about NFL prospects. I want the best COLLEGE QB!!

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back