UFC Thread

What made that even worse was Cody was completely out of it. Most fights you see some sort of respect for each other after the fight........none given there.

It would have been great if Cody gave him a haymaker because he didn't realize the fight was over.

Like the dude (cant remember who it was at 220) was trying to mount the ref after the fight because he didn't know where he was? lol

Joe Nehm?

giphy_3__DIJB.gif

My man Eryk Anders will officially retire Machida tomorrow night. I think he’s going to blow up this year. Machida probably should have called it quits after his last fight

I want OSP/Anders before OSP declines and Anders gets better.

Tho Machida has been getting his ass kicked, literally everybody that beat him in the last 4 years is a scary mother****er*. Maybe the wiley vet has some tricks up his sleeve for the novice....not likely.

*Weidman, Rockhold, Romero, Brunson

Machida is a legend. He has 8 losses, but they are all to all-time greats. He also has such an interesting and unique style.

"Welcome to the Machida era" it's gonna last about 8 months. I was a big Machida fan, but he was one of those guys who's style caught people off guard. Once people started to figure him out it was over, he never really evolved enough either. IMO JMO FMO

Reactions: 1 person
"Welcome to the Machida era" it's gonna last about 8 months. I was a big Machida fan, but he was one of those guys who's style caught people off guard. Once people started to figure him out it was over, he never really evolved enough either. IMO JMO FMO

Yeah. I loved how he literally won via crane kick one time (I don't remember against, maybe Coutoure). That karate style is difficult. Thompson is also really good with it too nowadays.

UFC 113 with Machida and Shogun was probably one of my top ten favorite events. Loved seeing Kimbo get wrecked by some little white dude and the Daley thing .

Yeah. I loved how he literally won via crane kick one time (I don't remember against, maybe Coutoure). That karate style is difficult. Thompson is also really good with it too nowadays.

I just loved his KO of Shad. I was thinking about Thompson as I was writing that, he'll have to adjust eventually. But their styles are fun to watch.

FWIW my favorite guy/style to watch now is Michael Venom Page.

Last edited:
UFC 113 with Machida and Shogun was probably one of my top ten favorite events. Loved seeing Kimbo get wrecked by some little white dude and the Daley thing .

Petruzelli, I remember they were trying to prop Kimbo up and gave Petru the fight on short notice, dude wrecked in 15 seconds. Was awesome. IIRC Petruzelli was on a season of TUF.

Random, but did anyone ever watch Bully Beatdown, I loved that sh*t. Mayhem is a funny but very crazy mofo.

I am thinking of the wrong fight, you said little guy. Meathead not little, that's who he fought at 113. Lol

Last edited:
Max vs Frankie off again. Targeting Ortega vs Frankie now. I really like Ortega. I knew him as a close friend of Renar and Ryron before I saw him fighting. He's a BJJ ace but surprisingly skilled a striker too.

VN Store

Back