UFC Thread

Man I really like DC. Dude has been through a ton but is as humble & nice of a person as there is. Classy in victory & defeat.

It always baffled me why he caught so much crap from fans. Good to hear so many cheers tonight.

Rogan: Jedrzejczyk said you were mentally unstable and kept on attacking you with that. Why was she saying that?

Namajunas: Because I'm mentally unstable.

Probably not. Lol

I think Stipe wins. Cormier was good at heavyweight, but he didn’t fight anyone on Stipe’s level, and it’s been a few years since he fought there. Stipe’s wrestling is good enough for him to keep it standing long enough to get the win.

I don't doubt Stipe, but Cormier is amazing. He was smashing HW's before he had much MMA experience and Stipe ain't exactly that big.

I’m not counting Cornier out at all. I just think Stipe takes this one. He’s better than anyone Cormier faced at heavyweight by a good bit, and Cormier hasn’t gotten any younger. I’m just tired of some of the posters on other message boards. They didn’t think he had a chance against Ngannou, and he dominated him. Now they want to count him out again just days after eating crow. I like both guys though. This will be one of the few big fights that I’ll be able to sit back and enjoy because I’m a fan of both.

I think it'll be close. DC beat Roy Nelson. Bigfoot was 16-2 when DC KO'd him. Frank Mir is no slouch, either.

If DC wins this, he's arguably the GOAT. Has Stipe fought anybody on DC's level?

VN Store

Back