'18 FL CB Brandon Cross (former UT commit)

I don't think people realize how good this kid and Tanner Ingle are. We are very very luck to have them in the fold. I know people only see stars but I believe both these kids are future impact players in the SEC.

We are killing it right now in recruiting. Not only getting the big names but also with under the radar guys like Brandon Cross and Tanner Ingle. Both should be stars for us in the secondary.

I don't think people realize how good this kid and Tanner Ingle are. We are very very luck to have them in the fold. I know people only see stars but I believe both these kids are future impact players in the SEC.

We are killing it right now in recruiting. Not only getting the big names but also with under the radar guys like Brandon Cross and Tanner Ingle. Both should be stars for us in the secondary.

I think if Ingle was 2 or 3 inches taller he would be going to a Florida school as a highly rated SS prospect. He has a fun highlight tape and I think he will get moved around a lot on defense here.

I am more skeptical on Cross, but Warren apparently loved him after seeing him in person.

I think if Ingle was 2 or 3 inches taller he would be going to a Florida school as a highly rated SS prospect. He has a fun highlight tape and I think he will get moved around a lot on defense here.

I am more skeptical on Cross, but Warren apparently loved him after seeing him in person.

I have zero skepticism of Cross. He looks like he can be a dynamite nickel. His size might limit his potential on the outside. But at the very least he'll be great slot corner against those quick and shifty slot receivers.

I have zero skepticism of Cross. He looks like he can be a dynamite nickel. His size might limit his potential on the outside. But at the very least he'll be great slot corner against those quick and shifty slot receivers.

Stop, please!

For once I agree with you and I'm not sure what that means.

Reactions: 3 people
I feel bad for the kid.

He was solid through the whole process and seemed pretty excited with the hire.

Best of luck to the kid.

Reactions: 1 person
I hate it for him, but it’s for the best for all involved in the long run if he isn’t a fit.

Best of luck wherever he ends up. I’ll be rooting for him.

VN Store

Back