What do you expect Saturday?

Butch hasn't best Muschamp yet. This team looked like it quit against Georgia.

Unless that changes, we could lose and lose bad to the Fighting Roosters.

Reactions: 1 person
Up until this week I have ALWAYS expected the Vols to win every game.....now that expectation has changed. I HATE IT. I hope we drill Muskrat but just don't know if we will even make it a game. Your thoughts please. Go Vols.

bUTch has never beaten Muschamp. NO time to change that now....
I predict we come out strong but USC has a defense that gives us fits. IT will be a close game but we will lose due to bUTch's inability to coach......

Score will be in the neighborhood of 31 - 27

JG starts off with fresh,well rested linemen and Kelly pounds the rock in determined fashion. We're able to possess the ball on O longer and our D has time to rest and adjust. We don't turn the ball over. Our DB's and LB's have to keep things in front of them. Cat and mouse between Shoop and Roper and how we handle Bentley will factor in bigtime. Best to use Kelly and short passing game and try to control the ball, keeping the ball from Bentley because he can get a rythym and tear our corners a new arse. We can't miss 3 of 5 FGA's. Could be a close win either way.

And pray tell what coaches do you think will call your sound gameplan?

Not to get past the 50 & a empty Stadium by halftime.. I want to believe but I just can't anymore.

I expect Kelly to rush for 140+ and to go for 45+ receiving.........hopefully it will be enough.

I hope the players come out and play with PRIDE and DETERMINATION..I want us to win not for BJ's sake but for the players...If they have put in the hard work and focus for 2 weeks then they deserve to go out and play like grown men and win this game.,..GBO

Smoked chicken with big orange sauce!

I'm thinking it's gonna be a super close game, but after last game who knows. I'm worried about the fans showing up. Extra tickets this week at my work for the free drawing, ouch. If fans show we roll, if not we get chicken squat.

Go volzz

They stop Kelly and we may not score in this game either.

Passing Game = Non-Existent
Kicking Game = Shankapotamus

They know exactly what is coming, so they will slow Kelly down. However SC is not good enough to stop Kelly (I do not think). He will get 100+ for sure (and I do think 140+), however for Tennessee to win they have to keep turnovers to 1 or none, and the JG will have to make some plays...........we will see.

I expect to see crappy coaching and players trying their best inspire of it. I see JG trying really hard to prove he can live up to the hype he came in with and make some wow plays. I see our defense doing okay but giving up some silly long pass plays. And finally, I see Neyland emptying by the beginning of the 4th quarter because we’re losing another winnable game. <sigh> &#128533;

I predict I’ll be leaving the bar early and going for a walk. Then watching the Badgers play some watchable football.

Last edited:
I think it takes JG rushing for 60+ yds to have a chance. With the system Butch runs, that's going to be important.

I picked SC to win....

Up until this week I have ALWAYS expected the Vols to win every game.....now that expectation has changed. I HATE IT. I hope we drill Muskrat but just don't know if we will even make it a game. Your thoughts please. Go Vols.

I expect another uninspired frustratingly boring loss.

I just don't have any faith that our coaches can develop a gameplan that will make our kids have a chance. In
fact I just think they run the same gameplan week after week. Not sure if either coordinator had an original thought. Most would try and help a young QB with designed calls that build his confidence.

VN Store

Back