Netflix

then you do not love dumb comedies. Actually it is a very slick intellectual show masqueraded as a dumb comedy so maybe that is your problem.

It appears to be geared toward teenagers, so maybe that’s where our opinions differ

I just finished Stranger Things...It's a great show, I loved pretty much everything about it, I just hope the writers don't muck up season two.

Been wondering about you. How’s things up there? Fished any lately?

I was gone to Wyoming from the 14th till the 24th of September. After we lost to Flahrduh on the 16th and pooped the sheets against Umass on the 23rd, I wasn't going to come near VN. I just popped in here and the Pub today, I'm not going anywhere near the RF or FF. I don't need that kind of toxicity in my life, especially not over a stupid game. I am becoming a casual sports fan. I still love VN, I just don't want to talk about our football situation at all right now. I love Butch for what he has tried to do, but dang I just can't support him anymore. The last three weeks have been pathetic and embarrassing..and that's all I've got to say about that. I won't argue about it either way with anybody.

I was gone to Wyoming from the 14th till the 24th of September. After we lost to Flahrduh on the 16th and pooped the sheets against Umass on the 23rd, I wasn't going to come near VN. I just popped in here and the Pub today, I'm not going anywhere near the RF or FF. I don't need that kind of toxicity in my life, especially not over a stupid game. I am becoming a casual sports fan. I still love VN, I just don't want to talk about our football situation at all right now. I love Butch for what he has tried to do, but dang I just can't support him anymore. The last three weeks have been pathetic and embarrassing..and that's all I've got to say about that. I won't argue about it either way with anybody.

Smart man.

Completely understandable. I hope the church is doing good!

Yep their price is stupid low, you could get rid of cable and watch it every night and always have something.

Reactions: 1 person
Yep their price is stupid low, you could get rid of cable and watch it every night and always have something.

Except sports. That's the one thing cable still has a stranglehold on. Otherwise, yeah Netflix combined with HULU (or Amazon Prime) is all you need. That covers movies and most TV shows.

Except sports. That's the one thing cable still has a stranglehold on. Otherwise, yeah Netflix combined with HULU (or Amazon Prime) is all you need. That covers movies and most TV shows.

Correct the only reason i still have cable. Bastards.

I love the 40 minute documentary format that streaming allows for. 10 years ago, that documentary has no chance of getting made with that kind of production quality.

Also allows for individual episodes to have a few extra minutes if need be. If you go back and look at Stranger Things for instance, the running time varies from episode to episode.

VN Store

Back