Netflix

The Confession Tapes is good. It covers 6 different cases and I think they all have to do with false confessions that were coerced, but I'm just finishing up the first case.

The Confession Tapes is good. It covers 6 different cases and I think they all have to do with false confessions that were coerced, but I'm just finishing up the first case.

Real stories like that irritate me.

That first case looks bad. They completely ignored other leads and just made it a point to go after those teens.

The new beauty and the beast in on. Don't judge, I'm a sucker for Disney. Still wish they'd used the old song.

Reactions: 1 person
There's a new Jerry Seinfeld stand up on netflix, i haven't watched it yet. I can't wait until they finally get Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee, i think i read that they're releasing 24 new episodes when they finally do?

There's a new Jerry Seinfeld stand up on netflix, i haven't watched it yet. I can't wait until they finally get Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee, i think i read that they're releasing 24 new episodes when they finally do?

I'm watching it now. It's pretty good. I still love the show Seinfeld and enjoy CiCGC but I never thought his stand up was great.

American Vandal.

Just finished it. It's the dumbest show I have ever watched. However, at the same time it was so well done. It kept me hooked all through the end.

I still don't have a clue who actually did the d1cks unless I just missed it at the end.

I liked it a lot.

Yeah it was good. What I thought was funny is those bookends kept catching my eye when the camera would pan past that side of the stage. I kept trying to pause it to get a good look. Then someone from the audience asked about them and they did a close up. Wasn’t expecting that.

American Vandal.

Just finished it. It's the dumbest show I have ever watched. However, at the same time it was so well done. It kept me hooked all through the end.

I still don't have a clue who actually did the d1cks unless I just missed it at the end.

two episodes left, very well done, I have laughed many times...especially when he tells Peter " you are supposed to get me off...no homo"

AV is supposed to be dumb. It's not the greatest programming, but they had a good idea and they hit the mark, IMO. Haven't finished yet, though.

Anybody know what that Kung fu type series on Netflix was? Had a guy who owned like a plantation, and a red head who was his enemy?

I love dumb comedies, however I couldn’t even make it through halfway of episode 1 of AV. Terrible

I love dumb comedies, however I couldn’t even make it through halfway of episode 1 of AV. Terrible

then you do not love dumb comedies. Actually it is a very slick intellectual show masqueraded as a dumb comedy so maybe that is your problem.

then you do not love dumb comedies. Actually it is a very slick intellectual show masqueraded as a dumb comedy so maybe that is your problem.

tumblr_mu8rfaLf7g1rioo2yo1_400.gif

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back