Netflix

Bosch (Amazon) is a pretty decent cop show, but it's a little cliche. It's almost like a Wire reunion, too.

I need to watch The Shield. Everyone says it's great.

The Shield is quite possibly one of the best TV shows ever made. There are some amazing moments with the acting. Without giving anything away, I remember the ending of one season being so powerful that I called a buddy and was like “did you see that?” And then just trying to wrap my head around what happened and needing a good drink.

I tried to watch The Shield earlier this year and i couldn't get into it because of the quality it was shot in and the way it was shot.

Elaborate because it was shot in a frantic style that mirrored the theme and storylines. Actually quite ahead of its time.

Speaking of Cop shows...lol...do any of you old geezers remember this show called Cop Rock from the early 90s? I happened to watch some of it recently, just for laughs. It might be the worst TV show of all time. They blended a musical with a serious cop show. It's just... bizarre...

One thing I like about Mindhunter is the psychological aspect of the show. Someone says something I found interesting. They said if you are in a crowded elevator everyone faces the door. If a person faces any other direction people basically lose their sh!t. I did that today at work and surprisingly it worked. Too funny. I think if you did it in an elevator full of strangers you'd have an awesome reaction. Mine was just "what are you doing weirdo".

Reactions: 2 people
One thing I like about Mindhunter is the psychological aspect of the show. Someone says something I found interesting. They said if you are in a crowded elevator everyone faces the door. If a person faces any other direction people basically lose their sh!t. I did that today at work and surprisingly it worked. Too funny. I think if you did it in an elevator full of strangers you'd have an awesome reaction. Mine was just "what are you doing weirdo".

I’m doing this next time.

Just got Netflix.

Knocked out mindhunter and Stranger Things 1. Starting season 2 tonight.

What should come next?

VN Store

Back